tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Donna D'Errico vs. Marisa Miller

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Friday, October 25, 2019 9:19 PM
Time for what I think is an epic second-round matchup. To me, this matchup captures the essence of the bracket. * Playmate vs. Supermodel * The classic, busty, teased-hair blonde from the bunny mag versus the tall, long, hard-bodied woman from the runway. Baywatch vs. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Victoria's Secret sultry vs. Playboy girl-next-door cute. It's almost what you'd rather as much who'd you rather, as in what you prefer as your type of woman. This one gon' be good. Let's start the show. --- Celebrity Bracket: Donna D'ERRICO vs. Marisa MILLER --- Donna D'ERRICO 34C-22-34 ROUND 1: Def. Dita VON TEESE, 17-10, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (Playboy nude) [view link] CLIP 2: (sexy photoshoot) [view link] --- Before we get too far, can we talk for a brief second about how great Baywatch was? It was an international TV sensation, but not for the dialog or David Hasselhoff. D'Errico is one of three actresses from the show to make it into our bracket, and we may have a clip lined up for if she squares off against the other one still in the running, Carmen Electra. Before we get to that, though, D'Errico has a difficult challenge in Miller, one of the few women on the planet who can compete with D'Errico's prime look. This won't be as easy as D'Errico's romp over Dita Von Teese, who got a high vote total for a non-advancer but didn't come close to besting the Playmate's cute face and rockin' bod. --- Marisa MILLER 32C-23-35 ROUND 1: Def. Rachel HUNTER, 13-9-2, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] (larger version of first pic) PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (near-nude modeling) [view link] CLIP 2: (near-nude modeling) [view link] --- Miller, simply put, is blazing hot, so much so that the folks behind the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition AND Victoria's Secret BOTH consider her one of their hottest models ever. That said, she got a surprisingly good fight from 90's SI swimuit regular Rachel Hunter in the first round, as it turns out Hunter has a small but loyal fanbase on this board. Still, Miller's surfer-girl looks and impeccable physique — her abs, in her prime, are probably the best in this whole tournament, even better than fitness maven Kiana Tom's — make her a really tough choice to pick against. D'Errico is a little cuter, shorter and less chiseled, which some may see as a plus. But you can't go wrong picking either here. --- This one is TOUGH. REALLY tough. That's how it's supposed to be, though, especially as we get into the later rounds. Let's find out who you guys like better. D'ERRICO or MILLER

32 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    D’Errico
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I know D'Errico, IDK Miller I always felt D'Errico was an all-time beauty - her facial beauty just pops out at you. I feel Miller has a better bod but her face I just find ok. I pick D'Errico - she just has a look that's hard to beat/find
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Maybe I’m just not into blondes as much but I just want to bang the previous two soooooo much more
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    There is definitely a brunette skew to this board. I'm not sure that's representative of the male population as a whole. It may — may — have something to do with a lot of dancers going bleach blonde and not doing it all that well. But that's sheer conjecture.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The SuperModel seems to have major GPS but then again most seem to. D'Errico seems more natural in her demeanor and less GPS-ish but that's based on little info.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    D’Errick
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    If it makes a difference in the GPS piece: D'Errico was married to Motley Crue bassist and songwriter Nikki Sixx for 11 years, splitting with him in 2007. She is a devout Catholic who prays the rosary every night and went on an ill-fated trip to supposedly find Noah's Ark in which she suffered a bad fall that left her battered and bruised but OK after treatment. She has a son from before her marriage and a daughter born with Sixx in 2001. Miller has been married twice, first to a surfing promoter and lifeguard from 2000-02, then to a music producer from 2006 onward. She has two kids with her second husband. Miller was a standout volleyball player in high school, boxes, rides a Harley and expressed interest in either sportscasting or being a nurse if she wasn't a model. She's been largely out of the public eye since becoming a mom in 2012.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Miller, but this one IS close. Either quite a fantasy.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Miller But im smashing both if given the opportunity.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Miller. Until she's up against someone who's a proven hotbox she wins on looks alone.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Donna, just beacause of the baywatch swimsuit. Even really but by a nipple, Donna
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    This one was tough, but in the opposite way for me. I didn't vote for either - Miller/Hunter in R1 was my only 'Neither' vote - and my thoughts toward both are the same. Neither does anything for me, and it's pretty much guaranteed that I'm voting for the winner's next round opponent. Miller, because 'Neither' is no longer an option.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Miller.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I can’t make up my mind.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Very close call but D'Errico gets my vote.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Donna Derrico
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Marissa Miller all day long. Between 1-10 she's an 11. Those pics do not do her justice. Go back to her spread in SI swimsuit issue when she was covergirl. Utterly flawless. My dream girl, for sure.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Donna D'Errico in a close one.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Miller. About as close to perfection in a blonde woman that can be achieved, tho no doubt the professional airbrushing from Sports Illustrated helps. The other chick is very hot tho and she got a tough draw in the bracket
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Miller. Landslide. That firm slender body with amazing tits cannot be beat. Saw her interviewed and seems about as chill and true surfer girl life as there is.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Love Donna D'Errico, but I'm a bigger fan of Miller. Just wish she had more nude stuff available.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO, by a hair. Several of them in fact. The bush in the Playboy video swung my vote.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Derrico. Easy choice. Definitely more relaxed - gorgeous - hot as fuck - and she’s been banged by the Crue!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Miller although this is the first time I really wish both was an option
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Donna Derrico, by one RPH. That's one red pussy hair, the finest kind!
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    D’Errico
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Time for this one to be done. It was, as anticipated, a good battle. I will add onto D'Errico's winning margin. Obviously I've always thought she was hot; she made the bracket, after all. But researching some new clips for her reminded me just how hot she was. I think Miller is the much more paint-by-numbers hot in terms of what society thinks is hot and wfashion designers consider to be model-level beautiful. But D'Errico has a certain je ne sais quoi I like. She's moreso cheerleader hot, which is my kind of hot. D'ERRICO: 16 MILLER: 12 ̶G̶P̶S̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶I̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶1̶ D'Errico advances out of a brutal group of four with Miller, Rachel Hunter and Dita Von Teese. When you're besting that kind of company, you're doing something right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion