tuscl

Fort Wayne stripper said to me: "they don't allow me to talk about that stuff h

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
When I was clubbing in Fort Wayne Indiana the other night, I ended up on a smoking patio with a young dancer who caught my interest. When she mentioned that she had worked in some clubs in another state during our get to know you chit chat, I was interested in knowing which ones. She responded with "they don't allow us to talk about stuff like that here."

OK, I get it, she didn't want to disclose that. But this was really the best she could come up with? Anyway, I just got up, told her that I'd leave her to her cigarette, and walked back into the club.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if that shit normally flies in Fort Wayne clubs. It was very odd clubbing there. The girls were as skittish as any I've come across in some time. I could already tell with a couple that fun could probably be had if I was a known quantity, but as a traveling hound I was at a severe disadvantage in that town.

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Ehh - I assume people have their reasons to not disclose certain things even if I don't understand the reason why.

I assume you were perhaps trying to gauge what type of dancer she was by the clubs she had worked at and maybe it frustrated you that you couldn't get the info you wanted to possibly aid you in your ultimate goal.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Wise move rick my friend. Sometimes you have to cut your losses when a girl does not respond correctly to rickiness.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I assume you were perhaps trying to gauge what type of dancer she was by the clubs she had worked at and maybe it frustrated you that you couldn't get the info you wanted to possibly aid you in your ultimate goal."

None of the above. First, gauging a new girl in a conservative club as a potential OTC prospect is a process, not a single round. Second, trying to judge a girl based upon historical club history is often a mistake as there are reasons why she didn't last long in her old club(s). Third, I usually don't begrudge a girl for having a reason not to talk about something - maybe she has a history she isn't ready to get into.

My problem was with the excuse itself. She has to be able to do better than a goofy excuse like "the club won't let us talk about that stuff." In that brief moment, she instantly transformed from hot fun prospect to boring, weak, silly, and dull. I walked away because her making up that silly excuse told me everything I needed to know about how the rest of my conversations and interactions were likely to go with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You Chemical Engineers try to to be too logical
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Now you're just being a twat again. ;)

It's not logic, but rather experience talking. The second a girl dips into the "club won't let me do it' well for something that trivial, it's all over Johnny. I leave skittish baby strippers for those who like that sort of thing.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    After Michigan it seems like Indiana might be the best state in the Midwest to club as far as TUSCL it seems. My experience is kind of limited just hit Dancers and BBF. But Dancers some pretty hot girls I would go back there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've mostly learned to give dancers leeway (not put much stock) in terms of their flakiness (lack of sense in what they say) - I assume many of us have certain things that tick us off or are somewhat red-flags - also for me personally it depends what kinda day I'm having w.r.t. how their SS affects me that day - i.e. sometimes they saying X makes me not wanna deal w/ them that day; and sometimes X I just let it roll off my PL-back.

i.e. I "try" not to set the bar too-high where one particular thing/statement makes me think she's not worth dealing with - of course there *is* a bar - e.g. if she tells me she'll do a CBJ for $1000 then I'm pretty-much done w/ her; etc.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Rick said: “Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if that shit normally flies in Fort Wayne clubs. It was very odd clubbing there. The girls were as skittish as any I've come across in some time.”

If I can ask, what do you mean by that? Not a rhetorical question, I’m actually curious. I just read your two most recent reviews, but those explained more the club structure than the people.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    its about proper licensing. if the manger finds out she does not have the proper license the club gets fined.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Sure, ask a question that's none of your business, and when she tries to be polite and not just blatently *tell* you it's none of your fucking business, you dog her for it.

Of course, the problem can't possibly be that you asked a nosy, impertinent question, could it? No, of course not, there must be something wrong with her.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    george, is that really such an impertinent question? It's not like he asked her real name or where she lives. Places strippers have worked before seems to be a common topic of conversation -- it's one of the few things us old guys and the strippers have in common, we've been to some of the same clubs and can swap stories and impressions.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @Subraman, given that she made up an excuse (if it was, in fact, merely an excuse and not the complete truth) rather than just answer, it's seems to have made her uncomfortable. So yeah, it's an impertinent question.

You can bet if she'd just come out and said, "None of your business," he'd be whinging about that too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It seems overkill to cross her off just bc she didn't wanna answer a seemingly generic question
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe she's intimidated by successful Chemical Engineers
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Who wouldn't be?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ good point
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    To be clear, if she had just said that she didn't want to dredge that up (or something similar), there wouldn't be a thread about this now.

@Papi: I hear ya'. And just like some girls are intimidated by chemical engineers, it would seem that some customers are intimidated by private backrooms in the Miami clubs. We all have our thing I suppose. 😉
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @gmd: I'm struggling to see what is impertinent about asking her where she's danced before, especially when she opened the door to the question.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Asking girls about what clubs they have danced at how they compare is usually an easy way to start conversation the first time you talk to them, so thats a quick vcd wrench in the gears.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i sometimes ask dancers too. it has not been a problem with them answering and can add nicely to the conversation.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Looked at a promotional video for a club in Fort Wayne IN some years back. Really strange, all Right Wing politics, on top of stripper images.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @rick, my issue isn't with the impertinent question per se, it's your reaction to her prevarication. She obviously didn't want to tell you, and then you come on here and dog her for being polite and coming up with an excuse instead of just telling you that it wasn't your business, which you no doubt would have complained about as well.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Again gmd...for the third or fourth time now...my issue wasn't with her unwillingness to talk about it. My issue was with the excuse itself. Like many here, I deal with a shit ton of strippers and have had hundreds if not thousands of these get to know you chats, almost all of which go fine. I'm generally one of the most laid back guys anyone will ever meet ITC and if a girl doesn't want to talk about something then cool beans.

But for some reason this particular excuse instantly rubbed me the wrong way. Either she was dumb enough not to realize how absurd it sounded or she thought I was stupid enough to buy it. Either way she was dead to me the moment she uttered it. Hence a special thread for an especially ridiculous excuse. No "dogging" intended - it's not like I've identified the chick or even the club.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I tend to agree with @rickduggan, it was a damn lame excuse and unless she was going to blow me for free, I would move on too.

I remember one time a dancer told me the same thing about what extras she offered in the VIP room, I told her "I won't tell if you don't" and quickly moved on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I remember one time a dancer told me the same thing about what extras she offered in the VIP room, I told her "I won't tell if you don't" and quickly moved on ..."

That's different than asking a generic question - your question has to do with the negotiation process where $$$ is involved.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo

The response of "they don't allow me talk about it..." to me is so lame, like the club has her miked up and listens to her every conversation.

Plus in a known extras club, management at least tacitcly supports the actions, so to say that is lame.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Oh I get it rick, you're miffed that she didn't take the time and effort to think up a better excuse for not answering a question that was none of your business. Because you deserve better than that for being nosy.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @gmd: Idk dude. It's not like I was asking for her birthdate, home address and SS#. Most, including many on here, would find that question to be fairly innocuous - it's all part of her dancing life. But even still, I wouldn't have been offended if she had given me almost any other response besides that one.

I have to say gmd that you're an odd duck. You take great exception over a guy asking a girl a question that most would normally consider fairly safe territory for get to know you chatter, but have no qualms about subjecting your loved ones and those of your paid cocksucker to days of histrionics over her passing. I truly say this without rancor gmd, but your compass as to what is and isn't appropriate is really out of balance.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “I have to say gmd that you're an odd duck.“

So says the guy who is now complaining that strippers don’t tell him better lies. What a retard.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^Nice to see you take a break from parking lot reviews and getting punked by hustlers in extras clubs to wade in with a troll post. 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion