tuscl

Who will get verified first? rickthelion or san_jose_guy?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:22 PM
Title says it all.

60 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My bet goes to the Chemical Engineer. He will come flying in with his pristinely pressed whit 3 piece suit
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Can SJG please never? He messages me stupid shit out of the blue. I wish he wouldn't. I don't reply and I don't know why he thinks I gaf. I think his most recent message was one where he copied/pasted proof several posters were being racist in a thread that was in the front room. It was an unprovoked message from him. Please fuck off, SJG.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I have him on ignore, but that's only for the boards. I'd rather him not be able to write to me at all or even see my posts and comments.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    This is funny to me, because within mere days of joining, I learned what the ignore button was (and rejoiced!) solely based on being exposed to SJG.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Waffle... You should message founder about this. He has said that he wants more dancers here, and SJG's behavior is not conducive to that end. A little over a year ago, a dancer posted that he had his head up his ass regarding "front room makeout sessions". Two days later she came back to the same thread and posted something like "Okay, SJG. I've seen a front room makeout session. I said it. Now stop fucking messaging me." And I think she stopped posting at all shortly after that. So... you're not the only one.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I've been meaning to write to Founder anyway because I think I'm being stalked by my exboyfriend in Pensacola who's looking for me. I got some oddly worded messages from a user with a new account and wrote one review and messaged me (all within the same month). I don't know if Founder would give up that user's IP address or not, but I was considering asking. My ex knows about this site and he knows my username here. And I wish SJG could just get banned.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, you should definitely message founder. More about the ex, but also SJG as a secondary concern. Founder can also change your username, which is something I would recommend to you. I'm sorry that you're dealing with this sort of thing.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I want to make sure that everyone knows that although I am from Pensacola. I am not Waffle’s ex BF. Waffle I know you know 🤠
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Too late. Already sent your profile to LE.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Waffle that's san_jose_creep for you. A truly clueless creep. Have you tried to reply PM to him once and flat out tell him to never PM you again? Although he's creepy as fuck, I actually think he really doesn't want to offend a woman because he longs for any type of amicable interaction with them (because he doesn't have any in real life). So if you send him one message back, he might actually respect that. If it's to no avail, absolutely tell founder. He serves no useful purpose to the site in terms of strip clubbing other than being a cautionary tale of how NOT to monger. I'd have no issue if he got banned. And he'll never get verified. He's just here to use TUSCL as his PTSD and overall mental illness therapy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @founder what Waffle has posted is proof that you really need to bring back the ignore/block feature I know you think that you are being inclusive but that’s not really the case she has described cyber bullying by some of your users and that’s bullshit you be more responsive.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I tried writing to SJG, but it didn't go through. I figured it was either because I have him on ignore or because I had a wonky cell service. As for my fears of being stalked, I don't even know how to talk to Founder without sounding like I'm fishing for drama or something.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Every day there is free internet at the San Jose public library (approximately noon to 7pm PST) and he's available, san_jose_creep comes to TUSCL to 1) live vicariously through others' posts of real life experiences with strippers, 2) post his mantras (ad nauseum) about clubbing and interacting with strippers which are a defense mechanism for his PTSD from losing his wife and fortunes, ironically, from making the same mistakes as in his mantras, and 3) post mindless drivel and faux "intellectual" OT posts where he's only responding to himself and not really engaging in an actual forum discussion with someone else. And in the process of all this he trolls others, unknowingly because he's moron, narcissistic at that, and takes up bandwidth on the boards and clutters them with so much OT drivel that detracts from the overall purpose of having discussions about actual strip club experiences. Meanwhile he writes zero reviews and zero articles which are true ways to contribute to the site. At least rickthelion is funny.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Waffle I believe founder has helped in those situations before. The most visable has been deleting your account so you can start over with another more anonymous one or just wipe out your post history.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Reading on TUSCL with SJG posting his rando shit is like a listening to a favorite old vinyl record with a scratch on it. You love the record but that damn scratch keeps popping in your ear. You can tune it out sometimes but somedays it's just too annoying to listen too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol regarding SJG. He has PMd me regarding several OT issues, politics and unsolicited advice. I just respond back with my own personal belief regarding his BS my knowledge about the weird shit he spews like books, radio communications, politics, how to date strippers, and history; for some reason it shuts him up. His last message to me stunned me because all he said was ... “Got it”.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I’ve had similar DM experiences with him. I suspect that if I were to agree with him he would engage in further conversation, but since I disagree it’s like talking to a wall. Actually it’s worse than talking to a wall because he does respond sometimes, but his response is as if I didn’t even say anything. It’s almost as though he’s only interested in engaging with people who share his views, which is ironic considering how often he calls the VIP room a circle jerk room.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    All this hate towards SJG. 😢 It’s thanks to him, that I realized blahblahblah23 is an alias of meat72. I for one find his PMs very helpful.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've never had a PM from SJG. But that shouldn't really surprise anyone.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice so what you're saying is you're ok with having meat72 as a husband instead of blah as a wife? And you thank san_jose_creep with that? Also, would you be ok with a san_jose_creep meet up in real life? Maybe even a front room make out session?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    It's becoming apparent that the actual purpose of this section is "Verified not to be SJG" [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @Sirlap My wife is a complex and multifaceted being. It’s why I love her so much 😍
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice thanks but now answer my last question unless you're scurred. 😝
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm. I tend to work at clupjoint clubs with shithead white girls. Not these underground dives with Latinas who are trying to line up men for OTC as soon as they can. So no, front room make out sessions will not be a thing.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    What is with the hostility towards sjg
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    That's too bad for san_jose_creep then. If you gave him some FRMOS I'll bet it would cure him of all his PTSD and he'd be a truly happy man. 😘🦄
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    SJG deservese to be keel hauled.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I've also gotten PMs from SJG. Not sure why when it should be quite clear that I think he's a gigantic, hypocritical shithead. I haven't responded to a single one, yet he's sent me five so he doesn't get the point. Which is not surprising in the least since he's been on these forums for over five years and still doesn't grasp the fact that people enjoy strip clubs in their own way. And that each way is fine provided everyone involved is ok with what's involved and the compensation.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I thought if you had the person on ignore you could not get PMS from them. That's different than if you just ignore one of their threads. This site has been so much better since I put SJG on ignore
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Rickthelion should be verified by now. I doubt SJG has ever been to a strip club. I’m guessing he’s been to AMPs and underground clubs in his delusions - but I’m still thinking a bouncer is more likely to allow one of the Ricks in a club before SJG.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    YAYYYY!!!!! I made SJG's ignore list!! 😂😂😂😂 I took him off ignore to private message him and tell him: "Do not ever message me again." Then I put him back on ignore. Today has been a good day. 🙂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Waffle welcome to the club! I'll teach you the secret handshake when you come out to Portland. 😁
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Waffle for the win! Well done!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman unfortunately as the founder and president of san_jose_creep's new ignore list I had to demote Waffle to 'pledge' status. He is still reading her posts and replying to her, unlike everyone else he has on his ignore list. I believe in time she'll get there, but not just yet.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Personally, I think it's a game to him. And I really think I hurt his feelings. 😂
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Also, he started this dumb shit when he unnecessarily shoved his unsolicited opinion in my face in my private messages.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Waffle it's actually more than a game to him and that his feelings were hurt is a proof of it. Where us PLs go to TUSCL to share in our real world actually experiences with you strippers, he comes here as his actual reality and where he can "live" the fantasy of still being a monger out there. And it's a defense mechanism to him from his true reality if being homeless and destitute in San Jose and unable to actually go to a strip club or AMP in real life. So absolutely TUSCL is very important to him and it's more than a game it's almost his life. And you rejecting his PMs is just another affront to his fantasy of being able to womanize any stripper he wants. He's also a narcissist, so it hurt him bad. Hence his clear anger at you now. And he has no idea that he did anything creepy to you.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^^If every one would lobby @founder to retrieve the two way block/ignore and all of this becomes history, this proves that founder doesn't care about freedom of speech as much as he likes drama.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^I truly believe most of that is correct. Well, except the homeless part. I think he's either institutionalized, or at least in some kind of shitty little apartment or room. He doesn't have his own internet connection, so he uses public places. Explains why he can only post at certain times of the day. All the mental stuff is spot on though. Especially the part about being the ultimate womanizer and able to woo any stripper he wants. A rejection like Waffle's cuts deep.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP I'll concede that he *might* be institutionalized. But I'll bet you a lapdance, though, that I'm right. I think he goes to the San Jose public library for his free internet. That's why he writes so much about books. It doesn't really matter to me. My bigger point is that he doesn't actually club this century.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    The ex bf from Pensacola I'm hiding from is a narcissist (partially why I'm hiding!). I see the signs with SJG by how he forces his opinion on others and a few other things. I chose to stop engaging with him in the other thread to prove a point. I believe I proved it. And while it looks like I did start that childish argument, I didn't. I can't stand when people force their opinions on others. And narcissists ruined my life. So, fuck him... And my ex.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Waffle then you know full well that a narcissist has the most fragile of egos. They are the thinnest of thin skinned. BTW feel free to hide out here in Portland! It's so far from Florida. A perfect escape. 😁
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    A while ago, someone messaged me to ask why I was so harsh with SJG. I replied that, based on his posts, I strongly suspect that he has very real mental issues and that his beliefs systems could pose a real threat to those around him should he ever become more proactive. The person replied back that they thought SJG was merely "goofy" and "eccentric", but essentially harmless and sort of funny. My reply that was to ask this person how he would feel if SJG moved in to the house next door to his family (wife and small children) knowing SJG's beliefs about women, sex cults, "Sleepytime Rapist" fantasies, etc. Would SJG remain goofy yet harmless? I never got a reply. Which, as far as I'm concerned, was the reply. I still think that he's clinically not well and probably not monitored or medicated adequately. And, honestly, I hope I'm wrong.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Ishmael - you make a good point regarding the SJG being harmless on this site - but posing a danger in real life. Having SJG as a neighbor would be similar to living in a trailer park filled with meth addicts - or buying a nice home adjacent to a mental hospital. It might seem harmless, but there is potential for real danger. SJG is not self aware, and he is prone to violence. He will not get the help needed because he thinks others are wrong.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    SJG sounds exactly like my narcissistic ex-boyfriend. Only he doesn't have the ability to get in my face and scream and shout at me, spit on me, or threaten to hit me. Thank God. Narcissistic dancers are also pretty horrible. I know one and I have seen her go through so many "best friends" in the last three years. She is a person I stay far the fuck away from when I'm home. She also snitches on girls at my home Club if they're caught doing extras or any dick petting over the pants. the club she and I work at together does not tolerate extras and she's gotten girls fired. 🙄 I fucking hate narcissists.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately, you're in an industry that is fairly littered with narcissists.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I remember when I first started posting to TUSCL that san_jose_creep told me King Herod the Great was his idol. It feeds his narcissism. He wants everyone worshipping him like a king and serving him at his beck and call. He's the same about women in his organization. They have to be ready at any given moment to get a load pumped into them. Toda la noche as needed.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Did that motherfucker really just create a thread about me and threaten physical violence against me in another thread?! 😂😂😂 I'm not replying to any of his posts or threads though. What a fucking psychopath. 😭 "Haters make me famous."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Essentially, yes to all of the above.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I actually didn't read all of his comments. What was his actual threat? Basically, from what I was able to piece together with the little bit I did see, he challenged that I wouldn't speak to him like this in a face to face scenario. Which, I told him I would (and I'm not lying). But others said he threatened me. Also, I didn't create that new user or that post regarding me. I don't want that kind of attention and I was joking about "haters make me famous". It's ironic that popped up right after I wrote that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    In this thread about you... [view link] ... he challenges you to provide him with the contact information for the club where you're currently working. He wants to warn them about employing a highly disrespectful and disruptive dancer. Also, he just tuned up the suspension on his windowless white van... so there's that. In this thread... [view link] ... he posts "I would not let you go on like this f2f, no one would. I would not let you go on like this f2f even in your strip club." So, I asked him *specifically* what he meant by that, several times. And several he dances right up to the hairy edge of violence, but only scuffs the line without crossing it. A long time ago, he threatened to kill a popular user called Motorhead. That went over like a turd in a punch bowl with other users here. Since then, SJG is more careful about implying violence rather than explicitly stating it.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Ooooh. I remember Motorhead. I lurked this forum since late 2012, but I was more of a TwoSheds user/poster due to region. I began posting here because of TwoSheds's demise. RIP. I've put customers in their place numerous times in person. I've also asked customers to back up claims they make or state their references when speaking in person. I don't let customers treat me as a lower being and I know SJG would do exactly that.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    SJG can come see me in person in any of the three clubs I work at in any of the two states I work in. I will happily march him up to any of the managers on duty introduce them in person. In fact, I will even carry his Highness up to the manager in my Pleaser stilettos. (It's already proven I'm much more physically and emotionally stronger than he is.) I've stated on here that I'm hiding from a narcissistic ex-boyfriend who is physically looking for me. I'm not publicly stating where I work for my own safety - not because I'm afraid of SJG, but because I actually really am frightened of my ex. We all know SJG won't do shit, even if he did know the names of the club's I work at. For the record, I'm not "employed" by any club. I'm an independent contractor. I pay house fees (aka tip out) to work in the clubs I work in. I can disrespect and talk to customers however I want to. That doesn't mean I do though. SJG, unfortunately, doesn't understand the difference between employee and independent contractor. And anybody can pass this on to him if they see fit to do so. He should probably spend less time on this forum arguing with people who don't give a fuck him or about what he has to say and perhaps open up a law book and educate himself on the difference between employees and independent contractors. Fun fact: I once poured a customer's beer on him because he took a photo of me. He tried to tattle on me to the manager. The manager bought him a new beer and I stayed working at the club. (The photo turned out blurry thankfully and his phone was wet as hell 🤷.) Another time, I poured a customer's water on him because he reached over the stage and grabbed the pole and spun it while I was climbing. I asked for his full legal name so I knew who my lawyer was going to contact should I have been injured. He laughed and only then did I retaliate. ...I don't disrespect customers unless they disrespect me first. And I don't do shit that will get me fired. I know the legal limits and boundaries. SJG can suck my imaginary dick and shut the fuck up.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Wasn't there an ordeal with SJG and a user names Vince, too?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    VinceMichaels... Vince was the center of several ordeals that involved many users. I'm not sure that SJG played a larger-than-normal role in any of them, though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Incidentally, though motorhead no longer posts or reviews, his profile shows that he logged in here in August 2019. So, SJG didn't kill him.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @CMI did anyone find out the actual reason that he stopped posting? I went back and looked at some threads from the dates he was active. He was a very frequent poster. I wonder what happened to make him stop participating almost cold turkey? I know it wasn't the SJG threat. We know that dude ain't doing shit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nothing specific. There were rumblings of both health and personal issues, but I'm not sure any of it rose above the status of rumor. And he never made an exit post. He just stopped. He was incredibly private. So, I'm not surprised.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I can cut and paste tag lines
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion