tuscl

Florida Woman Rips Off Old Man She Met At Strip Club While Dancing, Cops Allege

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"An exotic dancer moved in with an elderly man she met while working then stole more than $38,000 from him.'

She's kind of cute. Maybe she would move in with me.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/10/17/fl…

21 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    This is the TUSCL news equivalent of "Dog Bites Man!"
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    She looks like the typical Florida meth skank
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Ps great post
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Did gawker move to Floriduh?
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Definite meth head and scroll down a little and there's a facebook pic of her in a trailer park with a pit bull.
    Meth, trailer park, pit bull, thief, the epitome of strippers! :D
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ...which is why I always say: strippers are the caviar of the sex industry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sad but not surprising
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Im gonna have to pass on that girl
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Here's a story with some more info on this stripper.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/news/…
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    The way I drink, I could see this happening to me someday
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Her mugshot is a bit rough - as she has the definite a look of a meth addict.

The other photos show a decent body - and a trailer - which is a bad sign.

If she lived with the old guy and did his shopping and housekeeping - and fucked him regularly - I would just call her a live in full service whore and housekeeper - and that would be all.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Officials said she made $4,513 in Home Depot purchases"

WTF? She must have needed many expensive power tools and batteries to run her dildos.
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    She was a real disappointment to the ricks. She started out with potential and was building an armadillo pen using Home Depot purchases funded by grifting that old loser. Once she released those armadillos it would be armadillo smorgasbord for this rick.

Alas, she went downhill and began doing meth and licking pit bull balls. Sad. She could have been a vulture’s whore instead. Squawk!
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "You’d be shocked by this happening in 49 other states, but this is Florida and I didn’t even flinch at the storyline here. I did, however, stop in my tracks when I saw Chalsey’s face. Damn girl."

Those scabs...the horror...
  • ginotheginny
    5 years ago
    She has an incarcerated boyfriend! Shocking!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'm almost 78 years old and am dealing with a couple of minor medical problems but I can and do still take care of myself and I have a stripper coming to my house once a week for physical therapy.

I do realize that this is not going to last forever. Several years ago I had my daughter added onto all of my bank accounts. If I am unable to take care of myself or pass away, she will be able to step in and take care of my finances, etc. She sees where my money goes and looks out for me. several years ago she even wanted to do a back ground check on a stripper that I was seeing regularly. I talked her out of it but it is reassuring to know that some one is looking out for me.

I advise the rest of you senior citizens to do the same.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat makes an important point.

If you have trustworthy family members - it’s important to enlist their assistance.

It’s important to do this sooner than later.

It will hopefully protect the assets you’ve worked to put away. It’s surprising how quickly a whore can waste your money. Sadly, once it’s gone, it’s gone...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This Miami Herald story has some additional info.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/f…
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    At 29 she's a little too old for a face full of acne. Unless those are meth sores.

Smart girl to target a lonely older guy, recently widowed. Charming story.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    She's fairly attractive in the social media pictures. I guess without the old man's cash she couldn't afford the amount of drugs necessary to develop such a face full of sores. "Faces of meth" on full display.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Eww, she has a "girl next door" look with emphasis on "GIRL". And just never grew up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion