tuscl

Bad Breath

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:59 PM
On a recent night at a club, I met one of the hottest dancers in there. She was easily an 8 or maybe an 8.5. I probably would have gotten dances from her but did not because her breath smelled literally like poop! When she was talking to me it smelled like she was farting in my face! Where was her mouth before that?Why is it usually a really hot dancer that has shit breath?

9 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    That’s my bad. I usually have them blow me after I fuck them in ass. Huge no go for me. You will always see me in the club chewing gum.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    It’s bad when the one with bad breath is also a close talker
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I don’t think he’s posted in awhile - but she could have been with 4got2wipe - as he enjoyed rim jobs. Forgetting to wipe before a rim job is perfect setup for poop breath!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I haven't noticed a correlation between hotness and bad breath, but bad breath is almost always a deal-breaker for me. I say 'almost' because bourbon...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    She must have been a lot lizard dat wi ed and di ed in da shit truck
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wined and dined in the...
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I've run across a few dancers with bad breath but the one that stands out was probably 8 years back at a Cleveland dive. There wasn't anything hot about her, she rated out at about a 3 and her breath was so nasty she could probably melt and peel paint off the walls with it.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I bet she ate a turd
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Could've been weed. Sometimes that happens. Or she could've been licking a dude's ass. Or another dancer's ass. Buy her a strong shot, maybe do something "cute" like challenge her to a gargling contest, and see if that helps. Breath is easier to fix than other body parts that smell a little off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion