tuscl

Any tips on what to buy and sell on ebay ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Starting a ebay business with my poker winnings any one have any helpful advice ?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    sell your poker winnings ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Smaller, lighter goods. The less breakable the better. Selling chandeliers on eBay is going to be an uphill battle.

I know a guy who makes good money selling vinyl records. He spends his weekends at yard sales and estate sales. (he has to pack them like donor hearts, though)

I know a woman who brings in a good second income to her household selling 2nd-hand children's clothing and small toys. Yard sales and estate sales.

I know a guy who makes very solid money selling vintage pocket and wristwatches. He spends a lot of time at estate sales and auctions getting his stock. He also does a little bit with jewelry.

What they all have in common is a deep interest and knowledge of their chosen, very specific niche.

Both eBay and Craigslist are flooded with mass produced junk from bulk sellers. If you think you're going to order a pallet of poker-themed t-shirts from China and make a killing, you're probably going to wind up not needing a new t-shirt for 20-30 years.
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Sell cash! $20 will buy $40. $2000 will buy $4000! I guarantee that you will have a land office business! šŸ˜‰
  • JuiceBox69
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Very solid help man thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Lol u guys
  • EndlessSummer
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Used panties? šŸ˜šŸ˜‹šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜‡šŸ˜ˆ
  • EndlessSummer
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^ I may or may not be posting while drinking at work...
  • Jascoi
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    juice. my crap can be your crap to sell on ebay. iā€™m ready to move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion