tuscl

Boxed wine with a shot of vodka ...

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Monday, October 14, 2019 6:43 PM
Mixed in for vodka infused wine. Nothing better (except maybe everclear) for quick relaxation!

16 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I hear you brother. For me it’s not vodka infused wine. What I like to do is when I roll my blunts I sprinkle in a little PCP.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Red wine is pretty good for me
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I'm just waiting for decriminalized weed in FL. Twice the relaxatuion with no hangover
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Smoking powerful weed leaves you dragging. maybe not a traditional hangover, but certainly a leftover.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never had a hangover. Can’t do weed. Like my license and my firearms. Otherwise, I would love to try weed.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Wasn't wine with Vodka Bukowski's preferred drink? Thought I remembered reading that somewhere.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Of course skifredo is a “weed” smoker. Not like us ricks, who eschew the loser leaf and simply imbibe. Do you know how hard it is to hit hairless apes when you’re driving stoned? Loser idiots like skifredo are just put-putting along slowly in their losermobile while us ricks are cruising along at top speed with a gimlet in hand, watching apes bounce off the hood. Good times, good times. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Also, boxed wine and vodka? What kind of idiots drink that? If you want something disgusting for the hell of it just mix cheap Portuguese wine with cachaça. We tried that concoction when dugan, the shark, and I visited the jaguar for Carnival. Made me want to retch, but it made driving much more fun later in the evening. Driving on a mix of cheap wine and cachaça is like next level drunk driving. We probably ran over ten apes on the way to the churrascaria two blocks away. ROAR!!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Cachaca is too much like rum. Run is like drinking water for me. I need good stuff like popov vodka mixed with Franzia. Stuff that only champion lion hunters can stomach.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Big game hunters drink Scotch not that tasteless swill you vodka drinkers like
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    ^...but tasteless swill gets you drunker for cheap T_T
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Try drinking a boiler maker. Plenty of taste and it will out hair on your chest. This is why the lot lizzards in omaha have hair on their chests
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😝 I make a hell of a boiler maker
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Popov and Franzia. I see you’re going classy Nidan ape. Now the cachaça is obviously a when in Brazil thing. But if you want the pinnacle of el cheapo cocktails you have to go with the rickarita. 50% Pepe Lopez tequila and 50% curaçao, garnish with lime but fuck the lime juice. That’s for sissies like skifredo. After you spend an evening drinking rickaritas you wake up the next day feeling like somebody hit you in the head with a brick. A brick wrapped in citrus peels. Truly the apotheosis of cheap liquor experiences. Good times, good times.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    There was this time dugan and I were out on the town. I was driving my Tesla, of course, so I clicked the rick mode on (that’s the autopilot mode that emulates a drunk rick) and rick and I went cruising down the street, a gimlet in one hand and a rickarita in the other. Hairless apes were bouncing off the hood every 10 yards. Good times. Mind you, rick mode on the Tesla autopilot still avoids the little ones. It is one thing to run over adult hairless apes when driving drunk. They’re damn dirty apes after all. But apelings should be nurtured by society. ricks go wildebeest on the ass of any adult that hurts a cub or apeling. Anyhoo, ol’ rick my bud was laughing so hard at all the other hairless apes we were mowing down he spilled his rickarita on me. So my fur was blue when I fucked the whore later that evening. She like doing it blue cat style. ROAR!!!
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    Here is my favorite drink !!! [view link] Who wants to do shots with me weeaaaow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion