tuscl

To what extent does being in shape help with sex workers / SCs?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Better shot of getting a happy ending if you're in shape?

22 comments

• datinman
    5 years ago
    Do you like having sex with out of shape, overweight sex workers? It may be a job, but anything you can do to make the job more pleasant is going to pay dividends.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Generally speaking, if you're in better shape, you're going to be more attractive than if you're not.

People prefer to be around more-attractive people than less-attractive ones. Sex workers are people.

Anything you can do to make yourself more preferable to be around will make your experience enough others, sex workers included, better.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It doesn't hurt, but it's more useful to have buckets of cash.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Every time this question gets asked, I think "Do people really need feedback from others to figure this out?"
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    One does need to be in sufficient shape to survive the cardiovascular effort.

Or you could be coming and going at the same time. 😉
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Girls are more likely to touch all over you. No matter what women say, they love feeling those abs! Even if they are married to a prince Harry bod
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    For what it is worth, I am i the worst shape of my life and I get extras all the time. When I was in the best shape of my life, I got zero extras. Thus, I think the picture of the dude on the $$$ Bill that you have is the most influential attribute you can have with regards to getting extras.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I was terribly out of shape in my late 30s, but by mid-40s in fantastic shape. My personal experience is, keeping the $ about equal, being less repulsive to the stripper can result in significantly more contact. I'm in worse shape now and the level of contact and perceived enthusiasm is predictably down. Not a huge surprise -- they're people, the less repulsive you are the more they'll touch and the less it stretches their acting skills.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    I'm trying to find motivation to stop drinking. There's this one massage girl I think I'm close to getting to give me a HJ.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    My guess is for regular dances, not a big difference. For a HJ probably not a big difference either. For a BJ or FS, probably a big difference. For kissing, probably a big difference as well.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    You can look like Ben Franklin if you have enough Benjamin Franklins.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Vh lmao. You're an impotent fat shit and she lied to you stupid.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I'm not a youngster, also not as old as many here but I very often get compliments from women on my physical condition for my age, some think I'm over 20 years younger than I really am and not just the dancers and sex workers trying to hustle me. Regarding the sex workers, I've had a few that waived whatever compensation we agreed on but I think in some cases it was because I treated them with affection and respect which to be honest probably goes further than physical condition. I still ended up giving some cash to all of the waivers just because I figured that they're "working" and by doing their jobs they should get paid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It helps the experience if the custy is handsome and/or in good shape - also often times it helps almost as much if he's not necessarily good-looking and/or in good shape but has a good easy-going personality that makes the dancer feel comfortable being with him - but IMO being good-looking and in shape it's not necessarily a requirement for good mileage and usually the better spending PL will get better service than the good looking guy spending less - but of course all things being equal the good-looking and/or in-shape PL often probably gets a better experience.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    WILLYSGOTAWOMAN said "I'm trying to find motivation to stop drinking. There's this one massage girl I think I'm close to getting to give me a HJ."

For your sake, I sincerely hope you're a troll.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ jacklash. We could all take a lesson or three fromBen Franklin. That SOB FUCKED many a female in his day.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Money is most important in strip clubs. If you are having difficulty in losing weight - and drinking is a factor - kill two birds by not eating and drinking only water. After a little while you will be slimmer and better hydrated - and you will have more money too!

Since you are from NJ - I feel it’s important to mention - avoid the guido mr muscles look - with the dark spray tan.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    “People greet you according to the way you look/dress;
    and say goodbay according to the way you behave"

Being in good shape, dressed as a business gentleman and clean shaven get you better service from the girls, no girl wants to be next a man who looks like a hobo.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @VH_Kicks she's probably more confused as to why such a good looking man is paying for sex at all.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No real woman wants to be near a progressive, even for money.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    It's important. Even if they won't say it is. My cf claims I'm not fat. I know i am. She says I'm not yet will use my gut as a drum 😒
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’ve found being in shape and attractive intimidates many sex workers because they are used to the mindset of pretending to like their act as opposed to enjoying it.

When they enjoy the sex act they are more prone to develop feelings of attraction for you, so they’d rather avoid catching the feelings and are quite timid with an attractive guy. Not always the case, but it is a pattern worth noting if you happen to find yourself in an establishment with a bunch of old guys around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion