tuscl

Epic Club Story/ Babysitting drunks at the club and The Psychology of Drinking

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:57 PM
Have you ever babysat a drunk buddy at the club?  I went to a club with a buddy about a week ago and he was drinking before I picked him up at his house. He was drinking at a regular bar before we got to the club and he continued to drink at the club. He was blackout drunk and had no idea what he was doing. He refused to get any dances from dancers but bought me a few. He was mainly talking shit to the bouncers and complaining about an expensive belt he lost the last time he was there. They were getting annoyed. He decided he had a good time even though he did not remember it and went with another one of his friends a couple nights later over the weekend. I get a call from this same buddy on Monday morning and he wants to tell me about his crazy string of events Friday night and Saturday. While he was at the club he somehow loses his key fob for his car. He said he did get dances that night but he does not remember them too well. When he leaves the club his car is gone. Someone apparently found his key fob and... you know the rest. He complains to the club staff about his car being stolen and they start helping with the situation. He looks down the street and sees a taco truck and decides he is hungry, so he goes running to the truck and gets tacos. He says they were the best fucking tacos he has ever ate in his entire life. Then, as he eats, he decides he is too tired to deal with the cops that night so he calls an uber and goes home! After he has been home for a while he decides to call his mom at 4:00 am to tell her about the stolen car, as it was her car and not his. He tells her he will deal with it when he wakes up. When he wakes up he starts to get a little pissed off about the situation. He is more mad about his bong being in the car that was stolen than the car. He is so mad about the bong he drives somewhere and buys another one so he can get high again. After he gets his fix he calls the club and asks them if they happen to have a lost and found. When they assure him they do, he asks them if they happen to have a 2018 Chevy Tahoe in there... Management quickly figures out who he is, because he has them already annoyed by his trolling over his lost belt. They start chewing him out and saying stuff like, "So you were the one that got your car stolen last night! We were trying to help and you go eat tacos, then you left like an ass hole! What did you do that for?" That did not get him very far in finding the car. He does not care a whole lot because he assumes the car is already at a chop shop and he will never see it again. Later he remembers the car has onstar so he calls them and they locate the vehicle about a mile from the club. When he goes and gets the vehicle, miraculously there is no damage other than a small scrape on the bumper, and the key fob is laying on the seat! He never involved the cops. He just hopped in and drove off when he found it! (There was a cop from another county working with onstar non related to the case at the time he got there. He was making sure the car was secured, either taken by the owner or impounded.) So after hearing this story, I asked him how he thought it would go next time he goes to the gym. Many of the bouncers and dancers at this club also work out at the same gym he does! He says, "Ooooh shit!! I haven't thought about that yet!" I asked him what his wife said about this stolen car. He said, "She never believes a dam thing I say!" This guy is in his early 30's and is old enough to know better... This brings up another question... I am not a big drinker and do not need to drink to have fun at a club. I know many on here like to drink, but, If someone like this gets blackout drunk and can't remember the night, then complains about they can't get hard during lapdances, then what is the point? Please help me understand the psychology of drinking??? Is it really worth it to deal with this kind of stupidity?

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, I have never babysat a drunk, no would I. Good thread though. SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Drunk people getting. I don't have a ton of tolerance for it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh freaking obnoxious drunks. Reminds me of college. My favorite incident was when a white ultra liberal guy was going on a date with a Hispanic conservative female. I forget what political topic they were talking about, but it got heated and ended in him screaming “I HATE BEING WHITE!!!”
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Your friend seems a bit wild. If it weren’t for you, I’d imagine his night would have been worse.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    I didn’t know you and I had the same friend. Jk. Yeah I’m tired of babysitting my drunk buddy too. His favaorite thing to do is complain about 50 year old women while sitting right next to them compared to the “hot tail” bartenders or waitresses near us. He also doesn’t like strippers but is convinced that the bartenders really like him instead of me paying strippers for sex like I do. Again all very loudly no matter where we are.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    For some reason you seem unable to differentiate between social drinking and someone who gets blackout drunk. Social drinking is fairly common outside of the denizens of this site. Getting blackout drunk is an altogether different thing. This isn't about the psychology of drinking, but rather the psychology of someone with some serious impulse control problems and likely other emotional issues. For some reason he feels the need to get blitzed. He may be self medicating - I've seen bipolar people do this in lieu of seeking treatment.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ No commentary on drinking, but reading the above rant while stoned is quite entertaining 😁
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    @ RickDugan. What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about? Please explain
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I agree, this rant is funny even with being sober
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Joe my friend! You got some fucked up friends
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, there's fun drunks, then there's way past that drunks. I moved out of a house once cause of one of those. Don't drink now, when I did I'd never babysit a drunk (besides hiding their keys once or twice).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Social drinking still changes people greatly! SJG
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    @crazyjoe, I'm sorry you didn't have as much fun as I do, but I don't remember much of anything either. I'm just glad I got my bong back. If I'm not careful my mom uses it so good thing I found her Tahoe before she did. She was pissed when I called her at four in the morning. I'm going to the gym now... Fuck, I need a drink first Lol
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    San Jose Ape, what you don’t understand is that normals and ricks react differently to alcohol. Whereas normals may go overboard and blackout, do stupid things, or even die, ricks simply become more delightful! Case in point: the time dugan, the shark, and I visited our bud rickthejaguar for carnival. Before an evening of whoring we decided to enjoy some caipirinhas because when in Rome... (more accurately, when in Rio). Now the shark has trouble drinking cocktails from a glass because he’s a frickin shark. So we mix up a big batch of caipirinha, pour it into a kiddy pool, and the shark starts swimming in the stuff. Anyhoo, he reacts badly. I say “rick my friend, rick has hit his limit” and we take him to the hospital. The Brazilian docs save the shark but it turns out he had lime wedges stuck in his gills. If we had just let that crazy bastard of a shark swim in pure cachaça all would have been well, because he’s a frickin rick!!! Turns out is was the damn limes! Long story short, the shark lived and we ended up fucking the hot Brazilian nursing staff all night. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Oh how I wish I could be a Rick! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Habitual drinking means that the party is not happy living in their own skin. Can't deal with such people, they are spineless. Is Rick Dugan such? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion