Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it true that some of the members here met nicespice recently?

48-Cowboy

Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I heard a rumor, that is all

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If rumors are true, god help us all lol

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

Anybodyz wants dey asshole licked clean? Mack is in da mood 4 sum 🎂💩 chalklat cake!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

What !!! She's working a day shift??

Hell, I was in the land of Port yesterday, not that I'd have been able to get away from the family, arrgg....

Give her a gentle squeeze from me ... ??

Whimper.... guess I'll go buy a taco

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cowboy,

I was told stupid me missed her. My loss!

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

I missed an opportunity to see her as well... stupid work! Hopefully she'll be in my area soon again. I'm terrible at massages though, so I can only offer boring conversation and a $200 OTC.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got to play Tarzan with her again!!! Helluva time!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

@Sirlap, gee, thanks, I feel so much better.... No, I don't, bummed I missed similar opportunity.

Way to pursue that 'Pursuit of Happiness' thing, you a lucky 'merican, Sir.

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

I cant wait until Spice and the Mack are a power couple. She shitz I eatz it a pair made in heven 👫👫👫👫

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement