Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just closed on some land and I'm building a tinny 🏠 house

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looking forward to braking the house in with a little stripper spinner

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Wait is it a tiny house or a house made of tin?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

A tun house is gonna be hot as fuck in the summer.

What happened to buying the trailer park?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Start saving those 4 locos cans, they’re good source material for a tinny house

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

😆 LOL

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Paul Gauguin's House of Love, designed from the start to be a love shack, and to favor instant civilian street pick ups

SJG

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

try not to be in a hurricane/flood zone with that tinny house :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is a classic Juice post! I’m glad he’s back posting!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree. I’m guessing he found a vacant lot down by the river - and the tinny house is his van.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Does juice have candy in the tinny house van?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Wrappers maybe, juice isnt gonna have candy and not eat it.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice, when you gonna post more of your food review Youtube videos?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Juice, I believe nicespice found you on Instagram

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol love u guys

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement