tuscl

Any leg guys in the house?

Staalbal
Washington
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 8:12 PM
We are always discussing tits and ass on this forum. Any guys like a pair of beautiful shapely legs?

28 comments

• codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Yeah have to admit I'm a sucker for a girl with nice legs.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I like legs as long as there is a foot on one end and a pussy on the other. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I like thick legs - legs are not at the top of what I like most but I do like them
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sure. I like running my tongue up her inner thigh until I get closer and closer to her coochie.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What do you say to a stripper with no arms and no legs? A. “Nice tits.”
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Oh my fucking god I love girls' legs. They are so underappreciated. I love them more than tits and ass. I love how smooth and soft they are, I love travelling up a girl's leg with my hand or tongue. I love to lightly squeeze their legs and feel how squishy they are. I walk around campus and I see all the girls in short shorts and it drives me crazy. I can't pay attention in class anymore. The girl I dated last summer, one time she fell asleep with her bare leg wrapped around me and I felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't even sleep I was enjoying it too much. I especially go crazy when girls do poses like these in shorts and miniskirts... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice legs go hand to foot to mouth with nice boobs 'n butts...
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    A pair of well toned legs in yoga pants... oh baby!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I don't consider myself a leg man but I do appreciate a great pair. And you can usually guarantee that she will have a great ass to match.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think yoga pants are kind of overrated actually. You can't see her skin in them. I don't know, bare female skin is like 80-90% of what turns me on so I only find yoga pants mildly pleasing to the eye. I definitely prefer a girl in short shorts or miniskirts.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @CC99 How about these legs? [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @CJKent I approve 👌
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have come to the conclusion that CJkent is DEFINITELY a Marilyn Monroe groupie.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Toned legs with no jiggle are like catnip to me.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I’ll follow a miniskirt and legs in heels anywhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like to keep girls in high heels. And then skirts and dresses, so you don't have to take their high heels off of them. So I guess I am a kind of a leg man, but there is more to it. High heels and short dress or skirt, you almost have to follow them and engage, I do. SJG
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I know this is about legs as a whole, but my particular alarm goes off when I see a pair of nice calf muscles.
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    A pair of round firm calf muscles, with silky smooth skin (Many Asian girls have this)
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Yes all the above - toned slim legs, bit of muscle, nice calves. I love women runners
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think this is a Papi Chulo girl, but I like her too. STRIPPER VLOG: BUYING MY FIRST PAIR OF STRIPPER SHOES [view link] SJG
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    [view link] Yup. I like legs
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Who doesn’t like shapely legs? Theyre next to one of my favorite things on earth.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Ladies legs can be awesome. Besides they’ lead all the way up to heaven.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How many like women in high heels, plus thigh high stockings, and maybe garter belts too, with the straps leading right up under their skirts? Panties of course not recommended. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    San Francisco [view link] Like a swingers club, but more for single progressives, than for married Republicans. The women dress for sex, sometimes no panties under their skirts. SJG
  • Staalbal
    5 years ago
    CC99, yes I also love to see some skin. Hooters is useless to me because of the stockings. Twin Peaks is much better
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I also don't like Hooters or the uniforms. Twin Peaks, girls in short skirts, looks much better. Not yet been there though. There is supposedly some Latina version of Twin Peaks, mostly in TX, anyone know the name? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion