Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ICE

Loneli
LoneliVIP1163

New York

1 yr ago · 1 min read

What are the chances ICE has infiltrated this site looking for intel on foreigners? Consider that before divulging details on Columbians, Latinas, Russians, etc. A shitty tactic but they are obviously looking for any reason and likely using any method to nab.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Loneli
Loneli
•

My first two profiles I looked at with suspicious questions happen to have joined June 2025. Coincidence?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Trolls!

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

There are reports of ICE raiding clubs, but I doubt they are using this site for info on specific dancers.

On the other hand, local police offices and state level vice squads certainly are.

N
NotAConnoisseur
•

I can't imagine ICE wasting their time looking here for information. Local PD or sheriff? Sure. For different reasons.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

They dont care about prostitution that much unless its a big operation

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

Tuscl on ICE!!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

This guy spends too much time on Reddit.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^Fuck you scumbag. God bless ICE for doing the good Lord's work.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I just assume any dancer is here legally regardless of their nationality. Frankly, if they are in the country illegally the should be deported.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Two of the dancers who speak little English at the club I frequent have gone to Cuba in the last few months and returned to the club. I am guessing that means they are legal.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The city of Atlanta requires all strippers to get a permit that includes a background check. The clubs are wary about this and make sure that their dancers have permits. I know of one black American that can't get her permit renewed because she has a felony conviction for drugs.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'd be down for a nude ice skating show. Tonya Harding probably would have done it for a few bucks. Killer booties skating backwards, yum.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement