tuscl

Enough about the dam politics ready... last return to what this site is all abou

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:30 AM
I got my Lumber licked yesterday at the Lumber Liquors [view link] ^^^ this should be the name of a strip club 🤣

25 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Agreed. This board lacks- fill in your own descriptor - to adequately address as fraught a subject as politics. Strip clubbing, and stories thereof are fun.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m all for it it’s been a while since we’ve discussed the best type of pants to get sticky
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ The best type of pants to get sticky are My Pants!
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    😂
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    An impeachment trumps ( no pun intended ) everything else. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    💩💩💩💩💩💩
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gonna dump a load on all those political threads
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yah fuck political discussions. I have all those threads on ignore, so I can’t read them. But is VH_Kicks still declaring how much he believes that Trump is making America great still?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    An impeachment trumps ( no pun intended ) everything else. Pretending to be a political is just a way of supporting the Right. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    SJG jumping off the golden state bridge is all that matters. MAGA
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    IME, his head about to explode, SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    With joy as Trump will be re-elected in a landslide. Dems and sjg types will deal with their impotent rage for 4 more years, the meltdowns aee going be so much fun to watch.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump is the one who is blowing a fuse. Remember Nixon walking with Pat to the helicopter? As it is going with Trump, it will be LE taking him out in handcuffs. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    You really live in strange delusional world with no tie to reality. You should seek council or euthanasia
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ime, what is strange, delusional, and has no relation to reality is Right Wing News, and that's what produces idiots like you. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Old Mongolloyd Schoene the angry eunuch.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    IME, the Angry Shit Head, product of decades now of right wing news. I grew up during the War in Vietnam. Conservative meant someone who wanted to continue it. Liberal meant someone who wanted to end it. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Now liberal just means a progressive shit stain leach.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    crazyjoe this is where you need to go it is an actual chain of liquor stores in Massachusetts [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    America's Right is a national embarrassment. SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    That's a great liquor store Joe! Good for you to live near that :)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I agree joe! I am dumping loads on Ll the political threads right now
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Agree - only a stupid douche posts about politics on a strip club site. It’s boorish and boring.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Went to Sensations in Galena KS to sober up. Lol. After a few LITs at a local Joplin MO karaoke bar, I needed to sober up so I skipped the state line and went to Sensations in Galena KS. The SC is a non booze, full nude club. The dancer I took to VIP told me that she tried out for Hustler Club in Washington Park, IL and did not pass their test! What the fuck?!! She was absolutely fucking HOT! Can’t wait to go back. $100 for 3 song, fucking erotic as hell, basically fucked me OTP (didn’t think that was possible) bed dance. She definitely gave a good show in that she made it really appear as though she had orgasmic pleasure. My fantasy was fulfilled! I’m gonna spend the $400 next time for 1 hr VIP if she is there!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion