tuscl

OT: going to my wife’s 20 year High School Reunion.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:06 PM
She is nervous. What the hell does she have to be nervous about? At least she has me to fall back on! Lol. I wasn’t nervous when I took her to my 30 year reunion 9 years ago. 😂 😂 😂 She is now making me decide which bra makes her boobs bigger. This is gonna be fun.

25 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Is your wife worried because she thinks that she is not in a place in life that is impressive enough to show off to others? That she has changed negatively, gotten old, no as pretty as in High School? Have her boobs changed negatively? Remind her that it is about nostalgia, reconnecting with old friends. It is not a competition or contest, unless you both want to be crown Prom King and Queen. I hope you are able to make her feel comfortable and go with a positive attitude and help her enjoy herself. As long as you don’t drink to much you should be fine. Have a nice reunion.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i remember my twentith reunion thirty years ago in socal. i didn't get there until after work. i missed the overpriced catered dinner... dressed in my tennies, blue jeans and hawaiian shirt... everybody else was dressy dressed... it was fun. even drove my rusty '74 cadillac to the event. parked it next to the shiny limos and exotics.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at the 20th reunion it was fairly easy to recognize most my classmates. at my 50th reunion all i saw was a lot of old people. hardly recognized anyone.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    At the 10 year reunion, all the girls look hot and the guys look like dumbasses. At the 20 year, it starts to turn around. The girls are all overweight and the guys are starting to come into their own. If you wife looks like you have said, she has nothing to worry about.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^if this is the case, there will probably be a lot of guys there who remember jerking off to fantasies of your wife. Tell her that, if her spirits need lifting.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! She had a blast! Honestly, everyone there looked fantastic. She was flirting up all the guys who b lined to her. I sat back, drank my vodka infused wine and took in all the sites. Those 38 year old gals were truly smoking hot! The bartender was closer to my age and had a fantastic rack. I tipped her a 20 spot and she said, “ if I Bend over a little more, will you tip me more?” Of course I responded, “sweetie, you have a mighty fine set! I’ll be back for more!” She smiled.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I'll look forward to my wife's 20th. Sounds like a good time.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    My 50th was years ago. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    My 40th was this year. I missed it. Just like the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th. As far as I know, there was no 35th. Might have the try to make the 50th. If *I* make it. Though I remember my mom being somewhat depressed about *her* 50th. Out of a hundred and some students, there were only about 20 left alive, including her. Of course, her post high school life included WW II, Korea and Vietnam.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    last year at my 50th probably 2/3 of us are still alive.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    My 35th is Saturday and I’m contemplating bringing my latest otc girl with me as my “date”. No decisions yet but thinking about it. Lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i'd do that but most would think she is my grand daughter. (or maybe we just need to be all over each other most the time and leave NO doubt we are an item. )
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Sal, that’s a great idea. If you and her can convince people you’re a steady couple, or even married, and not in a PfP relationship. Imagine some of the assholes you knew in high school dripping with envy seeing you with a hot, young babe, as well as the women, especially those who were stuck up cunts back then, looking at you and wondering what’s your secret to landing a hottie.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @sal. When I took my current wife to my 30 th reunion, she was in her 20s. The girls from high school were seriously either in awe, pissed off, or just jealous when they asked me how old she was. I did not directly tell them her age. I just told them that she was born 3 months after I graduated from high school and that I am 3 months older than her parents.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    How do high school reunions even form? It's been 10 years since I graduated but never once seen an invite for my school.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ they form like hurricanes a butterfly farts somewhere far away next thing you know there’s a Facebook group organizing a high school reunion my graduation class had over 1600 students and have had reunions at least 5 times that I know of and I attended the 25th this year I believe is the 45th and I’ve received e-mail from folks wanting to know if I would participate.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I never went to my 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th. I probably wouldn't have minded going to my 25th, but that was the year I moved. It's not like I couldn't just go back to my old hometown and see half of them anyway.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What they need is for someone to be the organizer. Usually that is someone that stayed in that same town/city and kept up with some people. Our class president still lives in that same small town. He has always liked being the organizer. It's actually easy for where I grew up because the town has an annual festival that many people go to each year. All reunions are held that same weekend. I've actually gone to reunions of the class before and after me.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Actually there are folks that do this for profit, if you had a high school graduating class above a certain size, there are actually organizers that promote this kind of thing and some of them are very profitable.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Anyone thats curious check this link out [view link]
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed my fifth; my 10th was the last time I ever puked from drinking; went to 20th, turned around and walked out wondering why I ever felt the need to spend time with people I don't know any longer, be and I will miss 45th next year.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    10th: Unsatisfying. Most were sizing up their success or appearance of success to perceived success of others. Same ol' high school insecurities and cliques. 20th: Great. Everyone had abandoned the pretenses and just wanted to hang out and have fun. 30th: Didn't happen, class president flaked out and didn't arrange anything. Memo to youth: don't be a senior class prez or officer cuz class will look to you to handle reunions, especially if high school attended was small school.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There were about 1,300 in my graduating class. I have never stayed in contact with any of them. The school is in CA and I'm in Ga. I've never been to any of their reunions. My 60th reunion, if there is one, would be in 2021. I wonder how many are still alive and would attend?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    We do have Facebook guys? Why not just use that?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Went to my 40th several years ago. Class president was in a wheelchair, brain cancer, one of his last public appearances. I had just resumed the loser leaf lifestyle after a 25 year break to raise our kids; it definitely seemed as if we stoners had the most smile lines and best 'life is fun' stories. One guy (one of the rich assholes) was there with a young 'hottie'; we all laughed about that, wondering what she cost for the night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion