tuscl

Saturday day shift vs Weekday shift

Friday, September 20, 2019 6:40 PM
IYE has it been better in terms of more dancers or worse? I’m thinking going day clubbing tommorow to avoid some high cover charges but I’m usually more of a night guy. I’m thinking most people are off but that could kind of go either way with customers coming to the club. I fucking hate it when I go to a TUSCL good club during the day and there’s like 2 dancers that aren’t really that hot. Did I really get a read on the club? What are your dayshift guys experiences in regards to best days to day club? Not for nothing I lean towards Thursday day and night as the best time to club

16 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Can't help you there; club I go to has been 'good enough' for me on weekday or Saturday afternoons - as in 10 or so dancers, usually half I might have a dance with, and 1 or 2 that get your heart pounding just looking at them. Guess you'll have to try it. No good intel on the club here?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I got a few clubs in mind. Some of these clubs you have to really go back a few years for weekend day shifts. Manhattan. It’s more of in general question to be honest. Not just for NYC/ or tommorow.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Saturday’s vibe is usually the best IMO, but if that’s nit your kind of vibe then you’re SOL!
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    I’ve always had good luck on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Some clubs do suck on the day shift though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If the club is known for having a good/solid dayshift, then IME Saturdays have often been good to better than weekdays, but of course that is club-dependent - what I've kinda noticed is: 1) there are dancers for whom dancing is a side-gig and they may have a regular 9-to-5 during the week and may only dance on weekends to make a few extra-bucks - these part-time girls add to the regular dayshift crew that may also be there on Saturday 2) PLs that prefer dayshift may not have the flexibility to make it on weekdays thus may go on the weekend - thus PLs being there may encourage dancers to be there Again - if the club does not have a solid dayshift on weekdays, then I would not expect for it to be solid on the weekends on dayshift, o/w good-chance it will be
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Interesting. Hopefully it should be kinda of strong there aren’t a whole helluva a lot of dayshifts anyway in Manhattan bunch of clubs just do night. So if these girls want to do daytime in that burrough you only got a handful of options.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    I've wondered if anyone has noticed if it's actually true that 8s, 9s and 10s work day shift that wouldn't normally do so, if it's the last day of the month to make money to pay rent. Or even more willing to do extras because of it being the last day of the month. Anyone ever paid attention to know if that's a myth or reality?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Muddy I was a dayshift monger and would go on any day of the week for years. And this is a tough question. My ATF DS (a 9) avoided Mondays, did the occasional Sunday and Tuesday, and was most consistent Wednesday through Saturday. My backup CF (an 8) avoided weekends (except she worked Saturday nights at times) and was consistent on any weekday. I've had past ATFs and faves that had their own patterns. All were 7-8s. So in my experience I'd say in general Wed-Fri are more consistently better than Sat but on Sat you can have from really bad to really good days.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Sun-Tue are the worst days in general.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I want to say I've only ever gone to one club on a Saturday afternoon, but I wouldn't really be able to say anything Saturday-specific. As with every other day, I went to that club when girls I wanted to see were scheduled. I guess the thing I can say is that Saturday afternoons were usually pretty well-attended. Some girls would work the night shifts too. I kind-of miss that place.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Most young guys prefer weekend nights. Lots of eye candy. Party atmosphere. Don’t need to spend big money to participate. Most old guys prefer weekday afternoons. Less chaos. Easy to establish a group of faves who pay attention to you. More seasoned dancers who can carry a conversation.
    5 years ago
    Many clubs have rules that a newish dancer, or sometimes all dancers, who want to work Friday or Saturday shifts MUST work an early week afternoon shift or two to qualify for the higher earning weekend spots. This means that many favorites can be found early in the week with little to nothing to do.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve been a few Saturday afternoons, and it’s been good - and at times very good. The club I frequent in Paterson has a consistently good line up of sexy dancers. It’s important to find the filthy girls among the hot non filth. I have had a late lunch - with some decent food - a few beers - and finished with FS in the dance booths. It was reasonably priced and the whores were great. I try to avoid the late afternoon - when the day shift whores are at the end of their shifts - and the night shift low mileage hotties are starting - it’s not worth it. I know the day shift offers whores and that’s good for me. I don’t want eye candy with no filth. Good luck getting anything in Manhattan without taking out a second mortgage! It sounds too high priced to be worth it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If it’s Manhattan, then there may well be a dancer or two who is very good looking but can’t stand club politics. And she’s there either voluntarily or forced onto days. There’s a girl on stripperweb who works in a Manhattan club Monday-Thursday dayshifts only. So I’m assuming there is still enough money to make it worthwhile that you won’t be stuck with ugly dancers. But wouldn’t know for sure. I’d say go for it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Flashdancers for sure will have girls working on weeknights. I’ve heard that club requires dancers to work four shifts a week. 😟
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ok cool thanks I actually just went there. Midtown one. Kinda slow for the dayshift didn’t have too much, I was a lot more impressed with Satin Dolls around the corner despite it not being as upscale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion