tuscl

WHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

babyRickyDugy
Vewified and Vewy-Poopy Sooper-Baby-Reviewer
Friday, September 20, 2019 5:35 PM
mommy shaysh thhath i am number 1 and i am thhe beshth ath thouching wadiesh boobiesh

23 comments

• babyRickyDugy
    5 years ago
    nobody can thouch thhe boobiesh wike i can thouch thhe boobiesh
  • babyRickyDugy
    5 years ago
    wadiesh wike tho thouch my pepe becaushe i have thhe beshth pepe
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Da fudge?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think someone is trying to set a world record for getting put on ignore
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    His profile photo is excellent!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yeah @Cashman it's pretty good down to the sippy cup and hair curl. Funny shit.
  • babyRickyDugy
    5 years ago
    you come let me thouch your boobiesh niceshpice?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I always just end up looking at the picture in the corner of his picture. She looks fun!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If you want to cry about something babyRicky cry for founder to give us our feakin ratings influence back so we Ricks can get motivated to post more reviews! That's a cause worth fussing about! It's been 9 fudging (have to control the language in front of the little ones) months now...WHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    What's next rickdugan troll account, GrampaRichard?
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Shut it surly SirLap. The ricks deserve nothing but respect. If GrampaRichard told you something it would be valuable. The equality of the sets “things ricks say” and “valuable things to know” is the fundamental theorem of rickness. However, I think I know where Baby Ricky is coming from. The shark told me that he, dugan, and ricktheoctopus were partying. Of course, the shark and octopus were in a kiddy pool swimming in the best gimlet ever. Well, dugan drank about five gallons of gimlet flavored with eau de sharktopus and went for a drive. When they tracked him down he was posting to TUSCL. Perhaps he had reverted to the happy days of his youth, sucking his mom’s boobs. Happens to the best of us. I’ve often fantasized about dugan’s mom’s boobs. I bet they were damn milky! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    But don’t tell dugan...I’ve had a few gimlets and I’ve now broken the rick rule against wanting to suck the tits of another rick’s mom. Oh well...time to go for a drive! ROAR!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rickthelion shut your pussy hole
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Watch it Sir Laps. If you don’t mind your place my lion bud will go all wildebeest on your ass. Then it’s three days in the sun and you’ll be yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy! Squawk!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rickthevulture in your tummy I'll be swimming in all of rickthelion's cum 'cause you be sucking his dick so hard. You're not even a predator so how can you be a rick anyway?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @BabyDugy...what is your opinion of Baby Dolls? Do you like babies? Or Dolls?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Especially in Dallas, TX
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @babyDugy do you CID (Cum In Diapers) when you touch the boobiesh?
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    Sir Laps, you clearly don’t know.what you’re talking about. Black vultures are the most badass of vultures and rick is the most badass of the black vultures. Many black vultures take prey. They just like the taste of carrion better. I have to admit that carrion can be a damn good meal. As a coconut crab I’m usually a badass predator. When prey see a coconut crab that wears a suit and tells the hairless ape bikini babes that he’s a chemical engineer comin’ at them they try to run. But I also enjoy the detritus. The lion makes badass gimlets so I’ll sometimes sit back when he bartends and enjoy a plate of crud from the lagoon bottom with a nice gimlet. Or maybe a refreshing Kentucky mule. Then it’s off to drive home. So watch yourself lest you take a crab claw to the nuts! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    By the way, I’m both the vulture and I are honorary lions. ROAR!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rickthecoocoonutcrab you are a shell of a rick.
  • babyRickyDugy
    5 years ago
    I do not wike babydowls babydowls is bad and everyone shouwd wnow it is bad becaushe that is what i try tho thewl them othher people shouwd not be awwowed to say OWNLY ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME everyone shouwd now what i shay everyone needs to listen to me
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Baby Dolls are great patterns for women who have extra wide hips! A real turn on. [view link] But WHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH pretty much pegs the attitudes of the White Male Republican/Libertarians on this board. And yes, Rick Dugan is one of them. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion