tuscl

Article Publishing idea

Put minnow and clubber in charge of determining whether they get published. Yay or nay?

10 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Then we will have no articles to read 😫
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yay. it might take a few years but those articles will be masterpieces
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Based on a review of recent published articles, it looks like the bar is set very low for quality and length. It seems that this is an easy way with no review standards to get VIP access to TUSCL.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    What Electronman said.

I actually think nicespice's idea isn't bad. I think articles should be held to a higher standard than reviews because of the VIP access reward. If you can meet Clubber and Minnow's Harvard-esque gold standard of writing, then you probably deserve 3 months of VIP, let alone one.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    spice,

Never happen here. I am not an editor, but I can count!

TFP,

You say, "...Clubber and Minnow's Harvard-esque gold standard of writing...", but the standards were set by founder, not we two! At least try to be accurate!

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    TFP,

Just a thought, why not direct your efforts to educating those that submit "reviews" to the guidelines established by founder?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "I think articles should be held to a higher standard than reviews because of the VIP access reward."

I think the articles should be published before the server they're stored on is scrapped due to obsolescence.

I'd entirely forgotten I had an article in the queue until it got published a few days ago.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Clubber to tell the truth I don't look at the unpublished reviews that often. If you notice you'll rarely see my name as an approving member. I know I know, it's supposed to be a group effort. But I trust y'all lol. That, and I'm plain lazy.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    I will write am article about driving home from the bar drunk
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'm chilling on a dirt road
    Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones
    Smoke rollin' out the window
    An ice cold beer sittin' in the console
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion