tuscl

Breaking down the facts....

Ismegz
Just Me don't Point©
Hello everyone I'm new to this site. I've been wondering a few things maybe someone will answer for me. I'm looking for HONEST answers only please. When it comes to private dances how far do you go? Now I have your number how far do you go? What are you expecting to gain from building a relationship outside of the club??

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Weird post.

Smells like a jealous dancer BF.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Private dances go as far as the dancer will allow.

When you have her number - you go as far as she will go from having your number.

If you meet up outside of a club - you discuss the rules before you get together - and you decide on how far you will go when you actually meet.

One word of warning - many otc girls arrive late.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Private dancers go to dance in da sleeper of da shit truck and i ldk my brainz out
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You no credible yet so 1💩💩💩💩💩🤪🤪💩
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I get lap dances. Not sure what you are asking. They dance on my lap and put their titties in my face, then I pay them $300.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm...start out the thread with a basic kind of question. Throw in a word or two in there that is in all caps. Finally, end the topic on an insulting note towards its subject—whether dancers or customers.

Sorry dude, 2007 called. It wants its troll back (RomanticLover)
  • Ismegz
    5 years ago
    A jealous stripper I'm not. $300 you should be getting at least a reach around. I heard resently a man killed a stripper and her boyfriend in front of her daughter all because he believed she was in love with him. You know the number exchange and all.

Some people shouldnt be allowed into strip clubs . they just can't handle their shit
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @izmegs. What is a reach around? Is that a specific type of pole dance?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "When it comes to private dances how far do you go?" Probably too far

"Some people shouldnt be allowed into strip clubs . they just can't handle their shit"

If only there were more time to write down the stream of consciousness that is flying by like a train of laughter. All the little ideas are waving as they lol...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club.
    Depends on the market.
    Depends on the dancer.

Beyond that, read Cashman's post.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    What Papi said
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Q: When it comes to private dances how far do you go?
    A: Sex

Q: Now I have your number how far do you go?

Q: What are you expecting to gain from building a relationship outside of the club??
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Honest answers.

When it comes to private dances, I go as far as the dancer and I have agreed.

When I have her number, I usually go as far as to comunicate with her.

I expect to gain a favored status as a customer by building a relationship outside the club.
  • Ismegz
    5 years ago
    Thank you Cristobal for your answer. How many have you achieved getting the number and did you get the status you set out to get. Do you have on going status still.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    I will play along:

When it comes to private dances how far do you go?"

I tell the dancer, I really like, that I want to have a safe, discreet love encounter in the private dance room, and she decides if she wants to give me a good deal, a mutually beneficial business transaction. Fair Trade is the PC term used.

- "Now I have your number how far do you go?"

I get her number so we can text, and agree to meet OTC, for a win win GFE, again Fair Trade.

- "What are you expecting to gain from building a relationship outside of the club??"

Better and better GFE as time goes by, we feel more comfortable with each other, and we can have more enjoyable experiences every time. Win win situation.

Again Fair Trade so we both walk away feeling good about the encounter. "It is a real pleasure doing business transactions with you".
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @ismegz

Interesting questions:

Phone numbers come and go, there is no real way to count but I try to follow up at least being polite and thanking the DS/BG for a good time.

The ones I really want to see again, I usually do (but sometimes they ghost you).

I have plenty that I still have an o going status, my problem is scheduling and prioritizing... It is a good problem for me.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Private dances: generalized fondling, mutual nipple play, sweet hugs, sensual gentle touches, pleasurable sighs.
    Occasional firm groping.

Phone #: N/A

OTC: N/A
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion