tuscl

What hours is Hong Kong open?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:27 PM
Are they 24 hours yet?

27 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hk is 24/7 usually. but keep in mind they gotta weird city/state/federal government to contend with. Seen it close sometimes at 3 AM.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Close at 3am? If you are in the Cascadas, do they roust you out? SJG
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    And the quality of the girls is not real high in the real early morning times. I woke up and went down there about 6am on morning. The girls all looked used up by then. I retreated and came back about 10am. Fresh group comes in about then.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 Agreed from 5am to 8am, everyone is partied out and going through the motions. By 10-11am the full morning shift is there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Good to know, when the day begins there. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Exactly why is this good for you to know?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Lol @JAprufrock's very legit question.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    JAprufrock and TFP need to get themselves a double ended dildo. LOL SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^They use double-ended dildoes during the stage shows at HK, especially in the shaving cream show. You need to get your ass there and see pussy in person for the first time.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ so good to see you are coming out of the closet. At least now you are now admitting to being one of the pussies at one of the business ends of a double ended dildo
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    JAprufrock, you know nothing about me. So you shouldn't be directing any kind of advisories at me. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Yea JAprufrock. Mind your own business
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Shit for brains, you can’t even tell when someone’s fucking with you. I am serious about one thing, though, I’m certain you’ve never seen a pussy in person. Even if you really were married at some point. Sack Truck, since you’re incapable of making any worthwhile contribution to this board you should go back to licking your dog’s ass crack.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i I have to admit guys... even after five years of hong kong... I'm such a pussy wussy.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Not sure who Sack Truck is but JAprufrock seems to like projecting his past experiences like licking his dogs ass crack on his inaginary friends... lmfao I hope that tasted good JApru
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    Are there normal shifts at HK for the girls? Is it like a US club where there's a day shift and evening shift? Or do girls just come in at random times?
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    Maybe. There's some decent looking girls there in the morning when I went and there were a lot of them too in comparison to how many customers there were.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @samiel for a club to be open 24 hours, it requires scheduling and management of the staff, so there are shifts. BGs arrive throughout the day but shifts seem to start 8am and end at 12am, the typical shift is 8 hours and BGs can start earlier and work longer than their assigned shift. There is a different lull at 8am at the club as BGs are leaving and the wait for the 8am shift begins, with BGs arriving starting at 815am. I never met a BG who said her shift started at 1am or 2am, and I rarely noticed new BGs arriving during those times. BGs are generally the are scheduled to work five days a week and must work at least one slow (Monday or Tuesday) day, also they can work more days in addition to their scheduled shifts. There are reprucussions for arriving late (too often) and missing days, including fines or having to pay a fine to work the sought after weekend shift. The memories of gathering this information for my TJ Mongering TUSCL brethren puts a big smile on my face.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    Most BGs I have talked to about this work for 10-12 hours, either coming in late morning or early evening. The fact that the club is open 24 hours doesn't mean that it's a fun place to be at any time of the day. In particular, 8-11am is pretty much a waste of time as there are fewer BGs and most of the club is closed off for cleaning and restocking. From 4-8am, you will find a mix of tired girls looking for one last papi score -- this can be a bargaining chip and sometimes you can find a gem this way especially if you're willing to treat them to breakfast afterwards. Peak time is 10pm to 4am. Noon to 10pm can be hit or miss, but early afternoons is when the newer (and usually younger) BGs are there if you're looking for a real 18 or 19 year old. Hope that helps.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @mongo1964 I agree that the vive at the club Changes through out the day and there are peak times to find BGs. To me that is half the fun, finding a BG at 4 or 5am, and for me the most difficult time was 7am, I would just go back to my room and return at 9am. I found plenty of fun BGs during the 8-11am shift, they usually hung out with you longer and offered arriba for less. One of my favorite regulars was a BG from the 8am shift.
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    Thank for the info guys! I was kind of curious about shift change in terms of an OTC or TLN. Sounds like 3-4am is a good bet. Maybe 5-7pm as well. I'd better learn some Spanish.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    until hong kong is allowed to reopen all things are different and sometimes weird. but still fun in a different way. until hong kong (and zona norte)are allowed to be open my visits are much less. six nights so far since early march.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    HK reopened last nite but closed around midnite and moved the party info hotel upper floors as the zona curfew is 12am for bars. You can still walk outside and girls still working outside til 3am. HK and other clubs open at 10am.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    So, with the expansion, how crowded is it at peak times now? Do they have more girls on the floor to fill up the available space or is it easier to find a quiet spot while in the bar? Also curious about whether the other clubs have done renovations.
  • SDMan619
    4 years ago
    Plenty of room to roam around still. Have not seen the 3rd floor or the VIP rooms yet. As far as I can tell since my most recent visit, all they did on the first floor was breakdown a wall that leads into Chavelas. A door guys stands there now to make sure the girls from Chavelas aren’t sneaking in HK. Not sure I would call that a renovation. Also the club closes at 12 midnight sharp, from there everyone rushes up to the speakeasy in Cascadas. Still fun times though. I’ll hit up Chicago and Adelita and report back.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    There're a lot of new young hot stunners in HK and other clubs too with only few guys, they're still worried of covid. Not crowded at all, plenty of spaces inside, even on Fri & Sat nites.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    HKTJ has been (officially) opened for two weeks and it is not surprising the clubs are not crowded, the border is not officially opened for nonessential travel, and Mongerers in the higher risk group might hestiate to risk (debately) their health to party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion