tuscl

Police raids hotel Cas but not Riz

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
Friday, August 30, 2019 9:46 PM
This week police & commandos with mask & rifle raid hotel Cas at night, unlocking doors and told gringos to face the wall hands up. To the first timers that are making the trip, if this ever happen to you, just be calm and don't crap in your pants, ok, that's all.

28 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. that is annoying.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would hate to get that "knock" I guess I am staying at Rizos.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Yep. Don’t crap your pants Nothing out of the ordinary. You’re not getting busted for prostitution
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What are they looking for ? Drugs ?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Kinda spoils the ambience I suppose. Were they IDing people and keeping a record or checking on them by radio. Did they search the hotel rooms? Did they ever seem to find anything of interest? Women, separated out, or also hands up facing the wall? Did they bring women police to help this go smoother? At the end, they just let everyone go back to what they had been doing? SJG
  • Blksil
    5 years ago
    Wow! Any more details on this ???
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow that certainly puts a damper on my upcoming trip. I hope this is a flukey type of thing. I hope they didn't rob all the gringos of their cash.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I guess there was a shooting on Coahuila on Thursday/Friday morning. Guy was shot in the head and killed. This might be the reason for the increased police activity and search of hotel. Cuz they haven’t caught the guy? Be safe out there
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Dayum. Be careful guys, stay in the clubs & hotels.
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    Wow. Were you there at the time, anislee?
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SanJoseGuy I think the organization you are building better be prepared to pony up protection money to the police.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    The raid was days before the shooting. They wear plain clothes so you don't really know who they are, but they do say your name out loud. They search the room quick and move on to the next. They do have the courtesy to say thank you before leaving. So make sure you sleep with your pants on! And lock that hatch. If your room don't have a hatch, ask for another.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up. I hope they avoid my room tonight.
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    So are they real police? What's the reason/ purpose of the search?
  • Blksil
    5 years ago
    Totally guessing, but this seems like a perfunctory “progrom” display of artificial authority. It gives the local police the appearance of control. Something they can “report” as having done. While, in realty, I imagine nothing happens without direct permission from the owners who pay to have it so. I can’t imagine this happening often, so going anytime soon is probably the least likely to encounter such. Dang, yeah, I’d would be freaked if this happened suddenly. Ugh. More details from anyone please please please.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My room was not raided last night (good thing, I spent most the time without my pants).
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, did you hear anything about the raid from HK BG's or other staff?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @topher1029 Nppe, nothing from the staff or BGs about the raid.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Don't like the locks at Cascadas as they are electronic and easily bypassed by hotel staff.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Also, I talked to @mrwonderful yesterday to ask if he heard anything about this story, he has not heard or read anything more on this raid.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    What's scary is that they don't raid every room so all of the sudden it's your room, and the first thing that will come to your mind is that there're hitmen on you, your heart will certainly be racing, more than with a hot chica. But that's not the scariest thing I've ever encountered. It was a random day at 4am while I was sleeping there was a knock with a guy saying "open the door amigo." I immediately said "wrong room." But he insisted, kept knocking and saying something in spanish and again "amigo open the door." The first thing came to my mind was, some girl may have sent a robber to me thinking I've load of cash.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I wonder what the original source was for this account? And was it the entire hotel, just some floors, some wings, some rooms. They should be looking for either some kind of contraband, or some specific people they want. Did they find such? If it is just a gang war, the police being one of the gangs, that could be really bad. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    You won't be hearing much info about this from the chicas but there're guys posted their encounter on sites like ISG. "Policia tried breaking door down. They had room key, machine guns, ski masks, seven deep, flashlights, the room safety lock held up but could see them. Door opens two inches. I start yelling what do you want because they yelled in Spanish. I put underwear on, let them in because they said policia, and I had no choice. I assumed it was a robbery or they hoped I had a girl who they could arrest me for. Anyway they come in room looking for someone. Even checking bathroom. What was the point? Who knows. I was scared of the machine guns being pointed at me. If the door wasn't with a safety lock, they would of rushed in tripping over each other to squeeze in door. And if someone pulls trigger by accident, just like in the states it would be the victims fault. I probably won't ever sleep in zona Norte again."
  • jwhat9
    5 years ago
    @anislee - this is freaking me out a bit for my next trip with what you experienced...
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Don't worry, you can have pepper spray in your room 😄. But the Zona is not for the faint hearted. Stay off the streets. The guy that got shot was in a long term hotel near Chicago where I was planning to move into 😄.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ISG, what is that? Police should not be wearing ski masks. If they really wanted to get in that safety lock should not have restrained them. So was it just one room they stormed, arrest anyone? Still, do we know if these were really police? SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    International Sex Guide, under TJ/HK section. They stormed many floors, I've read. That guy probably panic and saw ski mask instead of cloth mask. Another guy got freaked out then went outside after they left and saw police car and more men with guns.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ thanks for the info. I still feel that the descriptions of this incident have to be considered iffy. With the women, I believe that they are licensed. So if they are wanted, they could pick them up anytime. With the male customers, they could arrest someone if they are wanted or if there is some other cause. I would only be concerned with any of this if it seems to be some kind of a turf battle, LE being one of the combatants. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion