tuscl

Strip clubs and moving

Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:56 PM
Personally I’m to move from the area I’m in real soon. And I’m wondering how the local strippers are going to handle such a beloved figure (💰 ) such as myself leaving them. They were so happy for me when I got promoted/received a pay raise, I wonder how they will react to my departure. My question to TUSCL is what is your experience in moving and any stories from the strip club? Did you just not bother to tell anybody? And how did your favorite strippers react? Were tears shed? Apathy? Mental breakdowns?

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You aren't another juice handle are you? SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I think they'll hold a Day of Mourning for you. Then they'll all pitch in to have your statue placed by the entrance to the club in honor of the irreplaceable difference you made in all their lives. Then on each anniversary of your departure, they will share poignant stories about you, like the charming faces and sounds you made each time you came in your own pants, always ending their remembrance gatherings with a pledge never to forget you. OR... You'll just be another decent customer who has come and gone, like so many more before. I'll let you decide which is more likely. 😉
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I think a statue would be a little excessive Rick. But I could see a day of mourning. I mean come on some nights you’d think I’m motherfucking Frank Sinatra. Who wouldn’t miss that :) The rapport I built over time did cost some money. So I do weep for the fact that I will I have to uproot and start all over. But it’s time for bigger and better things.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    You'll know you were a decent customer if they notice you're gone.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I'm sure most of my old favorites have already forgot me from the clubs I used to visit when I lived in Omaha. Hell, one of those clubs closed up. But not all. I went back to the one club after a year away and my old favorite Lacey was there and we caught up. It was like it always was with her, and perhaps better because her boobs had grown some. But the fact remains I don't go there anymore and most of the dancers there were indifferent to my existence, even when it was the peak of fun.
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    Look at the bright side, all new pussy to crush
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button! Smash more pussy!
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    When you tell them their mind will go into overdrive trying to figure out how to get every dollar possible from you before you leave. Once you leave they will forget about you and move on to the next mark.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Or they will make a plaster cast of your wallet and have it made into a trophy 😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you tell them you're leaving they will tell you how much they will miss you and ask for your # to keep-in-touch - then a week later you'll start getting texts about financial-emergencies they are having - but they still think you're awesome though
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Such cynicism. Is at all absolutely possible that some exotic dancers out there who miss me for the man I am, for the content of my character, for my charming nature, for my dashingly good looks, for the warm and loving human I have become? Look I like to look at strip clubs as a “friend chamber” All this is a friend leaving sometimes it’s a stripper who just got fired, sometimes it’s a stripper who had their mom find out they work there, sometimes they got my *ahem*I mean some other guys semen on them on vowed never to dance again. This time it’s me. But I continue on in life know that there other “friend chambers” out that would love to have me enter and sing merry hymns of joy as we all dance the night away like we’ve done time and time again.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Is it possible? Rong question Is it likely? That’s the question you need to ask lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "plaster cast of your wallet and have it made into a trophy" 25 +10 SJG
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    ~10 years ago I was leaving Dallas, TX. At the time there was a girl I saw semi routinely at a club. I told her that I was moving to another city soon and it was likely my last time visiting. She was really sad so she gave me a bbbj and swallowed for no charge. Let them know!
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @Muddy.. seriously? You spend so much time travelling around the country (to strip clubs) that I'm sure none of the locals have any fricken idea where you live. :P But if your game is as good as you claim (and I believe it is), then you always imply you are local in every club you visit. So if you are looking to leverage your impending move, then just mention to any stripper in the club who will listen that you must move for some important, life saving bullshit reason and you're only in the club long enough to spend your last (half of your regular spend) with the girl who has meant so much to you... Then splooge, do your walk of shame to the crapper, and bail. @DandyDan I'm sure you realize the best clubs to visit in Omaha, NE are in Council Bluffs, IA. (The Playhouse) :p
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    I’m about to make a job-related move, out of AdultDisneyland SoCal to more “moral” environs. I’m playing that angle with my regulars, and many of the comments above are remarkably accurate! Reduced OTC pricing, more availability, more expressions of devotion (yeah right), etc. A couple tried the “financial emergency” con; they got an early good-bye instead! Way more “come see me” texting. I’m actually looking forward to cleaning the slate; the unavoidable stripper shit just gets so tedious after a while.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    When I was younger and probably too friendly with a dancer and told her I was moving, she started crying. Then said she was in love with me. Fast forward 20 years later, no tears shed, people forgot I even said I was moving. One dancer told me she would have to quit dancing because she's getting married and her future husband doesn't want her dancing. She probably stopped dancing already. I think one or two dancers told me they were already dancing on occasion in some of the clubs I might be visiting. I'm ticked off at the phone company in the area I'm moving from. Centurylink has terrible customer support technicians. Paying for a slow 6 meg per second dsl but only getting .5 to 2 meg per second and the stupid tech support comes out when not scheduled after telling them I won't be there, they come out on a different day anyway then send me a statement saying they are changing my service to 1.5 meg per second. And charge me $85 for a visit inside my house which they did not do. Ready to throw centurylink into the middle of hurricane Doria.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Have to change all email addresses using my old phone company or will lose contact emails with any service or whatever using that before killing phone services. Ticked off at customer service on weekend and tech support. Waiting for regular weekdays to call tech support. Think centurylink must outsource weekend tech support to foreign hackers during weekend that say, oh, yes, another customer we get to screw. He says he won't be available until Friday for technician. We will say ok, then screw him over by sending tech guy out early, charge him anyway. Then drop his service down to what he actually gets. Surprised century link doesn't have people calling saying they are IRS agent smith saying a warrant has been issued for my arrest if I don't pay right away. On the other hand, it's the phone company allowing all these robo scam calls. New area offers internet speed over 200 Meg's per second. It will be like leaving the backwoods and arriving in New York.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    we can only hope to be missed .
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    riska... decades ago i did the move "out of AdultDisneyland SoCal to more “moral” environs." soon i'll be moving back. you will survive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion