tuscl

Nashville?

Daddillac
Atlanta
Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:08 AM
From everything I have read it is shitty in Nashville. I'm thinking bring my own entertainment or just stick to football. Any thoughts?

12 comments

• chessmaster
    5 years ago
    All of Tennessee really. Have to go down to Huntsville for any real fun.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm going to watch my Dawgs tear up Vanderbilt, so I'm just gonna stay in Nashville
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Downtown is s goldmine of bachelorette parties. Nashville is a destination for bridesmaids partying before the wedding. Maybe you can score with some strange that way?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have been all over Tennessee this week. From Memphis to Nashville. In Murfreesboro right now. The entire state SUCKS! Hell, even the bars are boring. I am at my hotel watching TV. Something I never do.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Most bachelorette parties are not actually out to find strange men to actually do anything with. You'd have better far better luck crashing weddings. Bring your own. Skip the clubs; they suck. Been there, done that.
  • Timbuck12
    5 years ago
    What Meat72 said. If your civilian game is strong then don’t bring sand to the beach. The town will be hopping this weekend due to the game.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Just skip the clubs and enjoy the great food and great live music all around town. If you have a beautiful young woman to bring along I'm sure that would be all the better.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Just got to town and checked in.... brought a busty 27 year old UGA fan. I'll report back next week assuming she does not fuck me to death
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Go downtown to Tootsies on Lower Broadway. It's a honky tonk. You will see all kinds of talent. And toward the end of the evening, you might get lucky with some country girl. If you are talking about strip clubs ? Then don't bother.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Say hello to Batman
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    And yea find those Buckle Bunnies at Tootsies
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Well I made it back alive... awesome game, so glad football season is back. Actually had a really good time with this girl. We enjoyed a lot of the same music, she knew football and knew the dawgs, and most importantly she loved to fuck and swallow, or at least she acted like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion