tuscl

Dallas strip club gives away free Popeyes

Friday, August 23, 2019 12:01 PM
[view link] Where's Juice when ya need him?

8 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Juice would put Popeyes out of business and the club would have a new sticky mess to clean up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The club is called "Aces Of Dallas" which I had not heard of. Per their Facebook it seems like a make-it-rain urban club - it has the same address as "The Clubhouse" - IDK if The Clubhouse is now Aces Of Dallas or if it's both within the same club/building or maybe it's Aces on just certain nights: [view link]
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Is it an urban club or a black club?
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    It is the same building as the old Clubhouse, just under new ownership. The Clubhouse was owned by famous drummer Vinnie Paul of Hellyeah and Pantera. He died June 22, 2018. I'm guessing no one in his estate wanted to keep holding on to the strip club. Back in the day, it was an awesome club that featured metal and rock music along with alot of alternative/goth chicks. The last time I visited in early 2016, it was going downhill and kind of turning into a black club, even though metal and rock were still the only genres of music played inside. There used to be a black club a block away from The Clubhouse called The Black Orchid. It must have closed in 2017 based on the TUSCL club page for it.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Below is the post I made when Vinnie Paul died. He owned four strip clubs at the time and was planning on opening two more. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ good info
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds good
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That’s pretty great
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion