tuscl

Asian Massage Parlors

nj_pete
New Jersey
Saturday, April 14, 2007 7:59 PM
I know next to nothing about these places, but interested in trying. Anyone have advice on where to go in NY NY or Philadelphia adea? Or where to find info on line? Looking for "release" plus a bit of a GFE if possible. Any advise, tips, or suggestions appreciated.

19 comments

• ArcadeProject
    17 years ago
    Try another board, one devoted to AMP's, play for pay, etc. It shouldn't take too much time with google to find one with lots of discussion on exactly your subject. Let me know if you can't find one (I'd post, but I believe it's bad form to use one board to promote another.)
  • founder
    17 years ago
    ArcadeProject, it's ok to post another board here. I have no problem with that.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I enjoy the USA Sex Guide (and you can find me there under a nearly identical nickname) for its purposes. It does have boards about strip-clubs, but the utility of those sections varies city by city. As far as AMPs and "pay for play" go, depending on what city you're in, you can find a lot of information or none at all.
  • enquiz2001
    17 years ago
    Personally, just buy a newspaper and look in the classified. The Star Ledger has large listing under Massage. I've seen other papers that have a Professional Services section and Massage places are listed under that. Yeah, you have to make some phone calls and try them out, but you should be able to find something pretty quick. Going through the paper you can find a mix of Asian, Russian and Latin providers, but it usually takes a phone call to find out what they are offering. Anyway, that's just another idea I'm putting out there for you.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've never been to a MP, but it seems like you have a much better chance of getting arrested at an MP, than you do at an SC. There for a while, MPs in the area where I live were being raided about once every month, and the staff as well as the patrons were finding there ass in jail... Call me paranoid...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Alll the AMP bubst I've ever heard of have been because an undercover (actually he was probably uncovered) cop was offered an extra. The girl and manager were arrested but not any of the other customers.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: Around here, it was the patrons, too... complete with newpaper articles that detailed the names and ages of the patrons... a few articles even included PHOTOs of the "perverts"...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    How can they be arrested if they aren't caught in the act? There's nothing illegal about getting a massage, and there's no proof that they have any idea of what's happening in the next room. They may get arrested and embarassed but I don't see how anything can come of it (no pun intended.) In fact it sounds like grounds for a big civil suit to me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, the whole concept of a newspaper or TV station publicizing images of people driving in a given neighborhood; or license plates of men asking a street-corner denizen "for directions"; or head-shots of men coming out of massage parlors ... Seems they're convicting without trial, judge, or jury. The "general assumption" rule is all they need, not the rule of law.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    BG, don't get me going on the media, I've done enough ranting for one week. Plus they're too easy to vilify, it takes all the fun out of it. Let's save the media for another time.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    "Operation Squeeze Play" Was and still is conducted in downtown Boston several times a year. Ten or so years ago you could find prostitutes by the dozen walking the streets of Boston day and night. The city attacked the problem by, among other things, busting guys in sting operations using undercover cops as decoys. They typically ran the stings on Friday or Saturday nights and every Monday morning the local papers would have the names of everybody arrested along with what city or town they were from. Nowadays you are lucky if you can find two or three desperate crack-whores working the streets of Boston even on a warm summer night. FONDL, it doesn't matter if you can make the charge stick or not. It doesn't matter if the charge is dropped. Being exonerated that never makes the papers.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My only experience with massage is the legitimate kind from a young attractive trained and licensed therapist. I can get a super massage from a pretty girl in great surroundings for around $60. Why would I want to pay more for a bad massage from a less attractive girl in seedy surroundings?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: Uhhh... First, it's not safe to assume that she will be "less attractive". Second, if I'm paying $60 for a non-sexual massage, I'm pretty sure that I'd be laying there thinking that I should be spending $60 for several sexual lap dances... To me, a $60 non-sexual massage would be more frustrating than relaxing.
  • pinhead
    17 years ago
    do yourself a favor nj_pete. Book yourself on Thai Airways Flt 791 from JFK to Bangkok. You can spend a week there being treated like a king and a half, for short money. Your only dilemma will be after you return to NJ. You'll spend countless hours calculating if you sell the house along with everything else, will you have enough money to retire in Thailand. As long as founder doesn't mind listing other websites, try [view link] and review the reader's submissions. the rest of the site is pretty good too.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I recommend Club Hombre for internet perusal of overseas opportunities.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, you can shop around for a legitimate massage therapist until you find one you really like. And she'll be still be there the next time you want to see her. Can you do that in an AMP? Have you ever gotten a good massage? It's very enjoyable and relaxing. But it isn't sexual.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: I've never done a MP. I HAVE had a few great massages at the Chiropractor's office, but nothing close to sexual...not even a cute nurse. And yes, it is enjoyable, but that's not the type of enjoyment I am looking for. It HAS to be sexual... even if actual sex or extras isn't a possibility, it at least needs to be hot...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I avoid massages at a chiropratcor's office. You're better off to go to a beauty salon or place that specializes in massage. My personal preference is to find an independent girl who has a studio of her own. As I tell my ATF, I want a massage to feel like a spiritual connection between two people, not like a medical procedure. I like all the foo-foo shit, as it's commonly called - the eerie music, the candles, soft lighting, the waterfalls etc. There are massage therapists in some areas who will make it more intimate (in a sexual sense) than the norm, but you'll pay a lot more and the massage probably won't be as good. I actually think a legitimate massage is more intimate, but in a non-sexual way, than is a sexual one although I've never tried the latter - that's more intimate than I want to get with someone I barely (no pun intended) know. A good therapist is likely to be much more into it mentally, which makes it more intimate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion