tuscl

Dancer Transplant

All of us have a preferred type of dancer we like. Blonde spinners, Spanish speaking Cubans, Russia's finest, brick house black chicks, etc.

If you could import your favorite type of dancers to your local club scene what kind would it be? What kind of dancers would you see gone from your area?

For me I'd love for the Cuban invasion to hit Detroit. With our VIP options those girls would make a fucking killing.

26 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    My local clubs could probably use a few more Eastern Europeans, but what's on tap now isn't too bad. Wouldn't export any because I can always avoid them.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Hey, I enjoy the mix. That way you can pick one to suit your mood.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like variety.
  • iknowbetter
    5 years ago
    I would import more Colombian dancers. They are the most beautiful women on earth, and unlike the stereotypical Cubans, Colombians are typically less aggressive and have warmer personalities. I have never met a Colombian ROB, and since prostitution is legal in Colombia, there is no stigma associated with performing extras.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I want to import big titties. Ethnicity doesn't matter.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What he said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I'd love for the Cuban invasion to hit Detroit. With our VIP options those girls would make a fucking killing ..."

If one appreciates BBBJ then one will usually be SOL with the Cubans since IME they rarely do anything uncovered.

The Cubans also tend to ne more "wam bam thank you ma'am" business-like and IME usually not good at the GFE thing
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Completely agree with iknowbetter. My last trip down there I barely made it back.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    The Russian dancers are mostly ROB's
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Import - Thick/curvy/busty asians, basically dont exist in Nj scs (and we have damn near everybody). Like a jessica bangkok type - id lose my shit.

Export - russian/ex-soviet bloc spinners, i have no use for them and generally theyre not too pleasant either.

@ iknowbetter - cant go wrong with more colombians. Or brazilians for same reasons.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have become partial to curvy AA dancers. They go the distance for me.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Asian and you can have most of my Cuban dancers.
  • iknowbetter
    5 years ago
    Export skinny, skanky white chicks who should have quit the pole years ago.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Import Polish women. Export Brazilian women.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Only known one Polish Dancer, at Desires. If she is typical, then I'm going to take my retirement in Poland.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    ^Only polish dancer ive met is incredible, as well.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Would love to like Asians cause they are just damn hot looking. However, they can’t even take the tip ! They are universally small. Thus, their looks are all I can derive pleasure from. Hence, I now gravitate to the AA varieties.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "However, they can’t even take the tip !"

You do realize those things are designed to squeeze little human beings out of them, right? If she wants it in there, there'll be a way to get it in there.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    " wallanon ^
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Russian dancers and I disagree with Tired that they are all ROBs - one just needs to learn how to deal with them. These girls come from a patriarchal culture and are very clear eyed about how to seduce men, at least the ones they deem worth the effort.

Also full blooded Italian girls. The bodies and the attitudes of those girls who grow up in Northeast Italian cultures (Brooklyn, Boston and parts in between) - aiyee.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The problem with Russian dancers is that they're often more cunning than the customers. To survive in their home country, it's a requirement.

I've had some brilliant times with Russian / Eastern European dancers after convincing them that I'm not a pushover.
  • latinalover69
    5 years ago
    For me the best in L.A. is always a slim but curvy brunette with dark or tan or olive skin. Natural boobs, nice ass, great legs, the girl next door type. Oh and American born. Those are the best!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Too many of the mixed clubs I visit have very few black dancers and sometimes none even though the club can have 30+ dancers working - not saying half the dancers need to be black but at least a quarter would make it a mixed club IMO
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Wish more girls exercised but not many do because it doesn't seem to help their income. I'd be so broke if more girls with implants started showing up at the clubs I like; I really don't know how to evaluate a dancer with implants.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Import, spinner Asians and Brazilians. Export all the heavily tattooed dancers, the over the hill dancers, and the way too thin dancers.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    Export Russians , Brazillians, and Cubans.

Import more big booty black chicks at mixed clubs (along with increasing their ratio as Papi had referenced in his email) along with PAWG and thick ass white girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion