tuscl

@Muddy

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Seems you've been hitting quite a few different clubs in different areas of the country lately.

Are you doing a summer SC road-trip - if so:

a) when and where did your road-trip start?

b) where and when will your road-trip end?

c) which clubs on your road-trip have you hit and which ones are left on your to-do list for this road-trip?

d) which has been your fave club(s) so far on this road-trip?

12 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh definitely man cool for noticing. Yeah I have a lot of vacation days to burn so I though I would take a couple weeks. I left from El Paso to Phoenix clubbed a little there. Then hit LA clubbed there. Then SF which honestly I think one of the coolest if not the coolest city I’ve ever been too. I don’t care if SF has some shitty clubs the neon or hoods and the atmosphere makes the experience cool to me.

Bare Elegance is the straight up best club in the USA. I have never seen talent like that. It beats all the top ones I’ve been too I’m the looks department. Baby Dolls (Dallas), Yellow Rose(Austin) Palazio (Austin) Dreams (El Paso) 4Play (LA) and Gold Club (SF) VIP is good too. I’m not a cheap ass with something I love. I’ll spend on super duper hotties if they are good to me. I just don’t like spending on anything below an 8 ever. I don’t have to worry about that here.

Crazy Horse in SF was such a cool club to go to. I would say coolest vibe of a strip club I ever been too. Really like a movie theater from the 70’s/80’s. I didn’t think the dancers were all that great though and pricing was steep.

I think I’m gonna go through the weekend. I’m kind of going through the reviews as I go. LA is such a big animal to tackle though. Fucking sooooooooo many clubs. And honestly nobody ever brings up Van Nuys/North Hollywood part of town. Every time they bring up LA it’s “COI, COI, COI maybe BE or 4Play if you wanna spend. And Fuck Anaheim” That’s what you hear on here. But there are major cities worth of clubs up there I plan to check out and report back. I wanna do Synn COI definitely aswell. And then on the way back hit a couple Phoenix clubs I haven’t been to yet.

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And I’m not gonna be out west here much longer so I’m kind of getting my last licks in. Getting ready to leave Texas and go back home to NYC here in a little bit. I’m gonna be sad to leave Xcape and especially Red Parrot. I was honestly so spoiled there. Nobody fucked with me ever there. Everywhere else though is a whole other story however. I know guys aren’t huge huge fans of the NYC/Long Island/Jersey/Philly clubs but atleast there are a lot of clubs in that area gotta be a few winners in there.

I’ll miss the shit out of the west though so many pretty girls just fucking walking around. Especially these Latinas. God damn. It hey that’s what this week is for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    👍
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Crazy Horse in SF was such a cool club to go to. I would say coolest vibe of a strip club I ever been too. Really like a movie theater from the 70’s/80’s. I didn’t think the dancers were all that great though and pricing was steep. "

There was a time from the 90s until about 5 years ago, when the girls had just as cool of a vibe as the club. It was a pretty fun place to go. Never had the super hot lineups like Gold Club or Mitchell Brothers, but still hot enough, and the girls were friendly and great.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah fuck I hope they don’t change it. I could see them “upgrading” and ruining it. How many fucking clubs look the same, red plush coaches, pink purple lit stage about 3 feet of the ground. You forget what club your in sometimes with this cookie cutter stuff. Though not why we go I know.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And yeah I’m just trying to hit up a lot of clubs cause I’m just curious as fuck. I want to see what’s out there. What am I missing out on? What hottie out there is just begging for me. Yes none....but I just have to make sure you know. Things I think about when I’m not in a strip club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you’re having fun 👍🏻 Enjoy
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    FWIW, Synn and SR COI and Paradise are good clubs but they’re not hang out for a few hours clubs. The drink hustle is real and it’s the worst I’ve ever seen. Every. Three. Minutes. Extremely hot girls? Yes it’s SoCal. The other problem with SoCal, esp. LA, is it’s filled with douchebaggery. Thanks for the tip on the other clubs as this thread encouraged me to read and thoroughly enjoy your reviews.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    My bad Muddy on not being able to meet up with you while you've been out here. I've been super busy lately to the point where I haven't had time to hit any clubs. Also since I'm headed to TJ in just under a month I figure I might as well save my bread for that.

Sucks because you seem like one of the cooler laid back guys on the forum and I'd love to see what you're like in person in a strip club.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    muddy now has 69 reviews....lmao don’t write another review again, keep it at that number so that I can get a juvenile chuckle 😆
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh thanks guys I appreciate it. I’m actually just sleeping in my car to use that to use the otherwise hotel money on the strip clubs. I just go to the local pool to shower/shave. I think I’ve reached a new level of pathetic and it feels good.

@TFP no worries it’s all good have fun down there man.

@Nice But February 2024 is right around the corner 😫
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I think I’ve reached a new level of pathetic and it feels good."

^ LMAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion