tuscl

Pennies from Heaven.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:17 AM
My daughter always found pennies on the sidewalk or in the grass. Every time I find one, I say hello to her. Today, i filled up my wife’s car with gas and found a penny on the ground tails up. Filled the gas tank, then went into the gas station to buy beer. Came back out to complete the gas tank fill and I look down to find another penny heads up in the same location as the tails up penny. I told My daughter that I love her. She died 5 years ago at age 23. I miss her.

13 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    This makes me sad
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t be sad. She really did have a good heart. I just miss her so much.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    The hardest thing to do is lose a child. Good luck even after 5 years I feel your pain.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Sorry for your loss, but what a wonderful memory of her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sorry for your loss but kudos for the positivity.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    That is one of the best things I’ll read today. Thank you.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nice positivity!
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Very cool story Nidan. I lost my son at 23 too. It was seven years ago but in many of the special places and times a red tail hawk will show up and begin circling the area and making its distinctive call. Like you almost all loving memories of our time together. Thanks for sharing...
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Nice but sad stories, Nidan and Bubba. I have a daughter about that age. It would totally devastate me if I lost her.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Sorry to hear your story. Good you have a positive outlook about it. I have a nephew that is no longer with up. He passed away 6 years ago
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    That’s tough, Nidan, you expect to outlive your parents but not your children.
  • ASUS12
    5 years ago
    Its little things like this that always bring a smile to your face. I to believe its a hello from Heaven. We lost a son 8 years ago at 26. He was always an animal lover. Almost every year since very close to his birthday we get a turtle in our yard or garage or by the front door. I like to think he's visiting..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion