Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Another new Bugatti Supercar

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Pretty nice - only 10 will be made:

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

1800 ponies under the hood holy fuck that will be fun for some rich fuck.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I wonder how much an oil change is?

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Gee, Papi, this is about the 3rd thread in a month that you've started on an expensive car. Midlife crisis much ?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Do they have a certified pre-owned program ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

",,.Gee, Papi, this is about the 3rd thread in a month that you've started on an expensive car. Midlife crisis much ..."

I'm just undecided on which one to get

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Cup holders...?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

$10m = 500k lappers at $20 each, assuming 8 dances per each LDK (5 warm up and 3 to finish), that’s 62.5k LDK sessions or 2 LDK sessions per day every day for 85 years.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ or one hella ride if you can afford a ride like this I doubt you’ll lack for friendly female companionship

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Here is an alternative to the Bugatti!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That alternative is probably a wrecked plane as they usually cost well over 200 million each

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

An F16 would be a cool toy, but I would point out that it's a single seater.....😀

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I thought it was much more than that but ok

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I saw a 2 seat MIG29 going for $4.65M at raptoraviation.com. MIG29 considered to be in same performance class as the US teen series fighters. I'd say the remaining $5.35M could be eaten up in short order by fuel, maintenance, insurance, and other costs.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

DAMN, can't believe y'all are debating owning an F-16. Now if it were a Tomcat, I'm in!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement