tuscl

Epstein

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Suicide...really?

18 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    First of all, I read an article in the Washington Post about where his money came from and he is painted as a low down swindling s.o.b. who ran a Ponzi scheme stealing the life savings of simple folk. He was partners with another scumbag who just finished an 18 year prison sentence and all the reporter kept hearing was “I don’t know why Epstein wasn’t indicted” so even ignoring his preference for young girls, he was a piece of crap.
    He was also reputed to have a great deal of information on the very private lives of many famous and wealthy people. One can only wonder if others helped him end it.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "One can only wonder if others helped him end it."

------
    You've probably heard that Trump is acting presidential and Tweeting the conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton had Epstein killed.

My guess? Never underestimate the role of incompetence.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It's all ridiculous, of course he killed himself, it was the ultimate fuck you to the system, the only real question, was did he have assistance. The rest is just stupid.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    Surely he bribed one or more guards to be able to get it done.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Of course the sick fuck killed himself. He was too big of a coward to face the punishment he had coming to him.

His death before a full recounting of who else was involved is probably the only thing that has made the Trumps, the Clintons and the British Royal Family (along with many others) all happy in a long time.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I'm sure it came as a surprise to Epstein when he was told that he is committing suicide.

Wonder if he kept evidence on others stashed somewhere with the instructions to have it released after his death.

Barbarino and Horseshack couldn't be reached for comment.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @londonguy

In America, “coincidences” point to an elite with a handful of interlocking relationships that have a hold over the American system and have enormous influence and control on contemporary American life.

There are “secret” associations of the wealthy and powerful in America; the darker side of that elite uses their connections to further their own wealth and power, and do not hesitate to sponsor assassination when it is deemed “expedient.”

——————————————————-

“Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.

Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don’t have men killed!

Michael Corleone: Oh. Who’s being naive, Kay?

The Godfather
    Mario Puzo

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @CJKent
    Are you referring to San Jose Guy’s organization?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @londonguy

For your information:

Alexander Acosta, the Trump’s U.S. Labor Secretary that resigned over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal; according to himself, Acosta, backed off on prosecuting Epstein back in 2007, despite the possession of ample evidence proving his guilt, because he “belonged to intelligence.” in America intelligence generally means Central Intelligence Agency, CIA.

The CIA is “the organized crime branch of the U.S. government.” Everything the CIA does is illegal, which is why the government provides it with an impenetrable cloak of secrecy.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock

“Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught.”

- Honore de Balzac

I am referring to the organization known as America where most people have no idea who cops and law enforcement organizations really “protect and serve”. They believe cops give you a speeding ticket to prevent an accident, but they are just collecting money for the government system.

They don’t see the cops and law enforcement associating with all kind of criminals and making money in the process. They believe that when a guy puts on a uniform, he or she becomes virtuous.

But most people who go into “law enforcement” do so for the trill of wielding power over other people, and in this sense, they relate more to the crooks they associate with than the citizens they’re supposed to protect and serve.

They’re looking to bully someone and they’re corrupt. That’s American law enforcement.

The CIA is populated with the same kind of people, but without any of the constraints.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm generally not a conspiracy theory sort of guy...

But this looks suspicious as hell.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My organization will not be like that.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    The Clintons and Trump both wanted him gone. So did the British royals.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    I am sure Prince Andrew is delighted.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I'm ignorant, so can someone explain why the British royals are involved in this conversation?

He's not even a billionaire, why is he so popular for anything other than a pedophile.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    The British are involved because Prince Andrew was known to have spent time at Epstein's place for some "social functions".
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Apart from his mother nobody likes Andrew.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    He supposedly had video of everything on his private island. If that video disappears, I’ll start believing the conspiracy theories. Other than that, an assumption of extreme government incompetence is a safe bet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion