tuscl

Best food in Detroit strip clubs

chiefwiggum
Illinois
I have another business trip coming up and I always noticed that on some days, you get a deal on food or a free dinner on your entry fee. In Chicago, except for like one or two places, no one eats (and where they do eat, it's like 1% of the club goers). I always see people eating in Detroit clubs. Is there any place that's any good. My limited google search says Coliseum is likely the best. I'm very partial to steak, but will try anything good. However, if the steak price is the same at a steakhouse, I'm going to question the actual value of eating at the club. Any suggestions?

5 comments

• chowder
    5 years ago
    Flight Club has really good food. I am not one to eat at clubs but people are always eating in there. A dancer got me to order some stuff one night and it was good. I don't order food all of the time but I wouldn't hesitate there.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Most Detroit clubs serve food. Flight Club is a good suggestion. They have a very good strip steak. But don't expect some kind of great deal on the price.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I went to Flight Club on a Monday evening when I was up there. I ate before I went because I had no idea. With you admission, you get a free prime rib dinner. I saw a few that got brought out and really wish I had not eaten before I got there. It looked great.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ The free prime rib is just on Monday's.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I have eaten at several of the clubs and yes they are generally good to very good in quality. Some deals can be had if you are there on a day for one of their "specials". Had some unbelievable lamb chops at BT's once that were like $2 a bone I think. A great piece of prime at Flight Club on special although not free (wrong day). Also a good burger at the Landing Strip. People have even commented the food at Bogies is pretty good although you surely don't want to eat the appetizers walking around that place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion