tuscl

Dancing

Hello I have been on here a short while but have not received any messages other than a hi. How does one contact or be contacted by the clubs for work? Thanks Marie

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No reason that the strip clubs would be contacting you. You need to contact them. But usually that will be face 2 face. If you want to dance there you have to audition. But just walking in the front door and letting them see you is still a good fist step.

I would not suggest going any further than your home area for strip club dancing. Always stories of greener pastures elsewhere, but not worth it. Just try to stay as close to home as possible.

We have people in most of the US. If you wanted to tell us where you are, we probably have people who can tell you about the clubs in your metro.

Welcome,

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This website is not affiliated with any club - this website is for strip club customers to talk about clubs.

If you wanna dance at a club you would need to go -in in person or call the particular club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you're unfamiliar with stripping you should visit StripperWeb.com and read their newbie section - that is a website for dancers.
  • Thanx and Goodbye
    5 years ago
    thank you!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Troll
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ If you really have no experience, then you need to get inside of some strip clubs and see how it is done. You can have a guy take you, or a girl.

If you have not been in strip clubs recently, then you probably do not know how it is done.

At some point you will have to decide if you want to impose a mileage ceiling. If so then you need a club where it does not go beyond that.

If no, then you will be best at the anything goes clubs, otherwise known as "dives".

In this later type of club it is not necessary that everyone like you, just that some people do.

And a strip club is not a nudist camp. In a strip club what you wear is very important, really more important than what you take off.

So high heels and makeup of course, but it could be more. Need to prepare yourself.

And again, staying close to home is recommended by some of our dancers, don't let people lure you via grass is greener stories. Usually they are not really true.

Good Luck,
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Used to be this site Xoticspot. Set up for the whole country, but mostly used in Portland.

It hosted sites for all the clubs that wanted that. They could post all the standard info. Then they had their dancer gallery.

Showed who was working that shift. But you could look at the one picture for each girl in their gallery. Click on that picture and it took you to the girl's profile, where she could have lots and lots of pictures. You could see if she danced at any other clubs, or said anything about herself.

Then you could click on the pics for her friends, and look at their sites, and at the clubs they danced at.

You could find out a lot about the clubs that way. Usually a girl and her friends all danced at clubs of a similar sort and similar mileage level.

You could contact the girls too, though I don't know if they would respond if they did not know you from the club.

In the dives of dives, many of the dancers did not even have an Xoticspot profile. So they just got a cartoon drawing.

A dancer from Portland said that at the dives of dives, "The dancers are street hookers."

Had to think some to try and picture that.

I suppose though there, a club could look over dancer pics and contact dancers.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... sigh...
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Go on stripper web for advise.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Let us know where you are, so local people can weigh in.

Let us know what sort of club you want, mileage limited, or "dive" / "shit hole" where anything goes.

Then get in some clubs and see for yourself how it goes.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said...

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD PLEASE TALK TO ME! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE AN OBVIOUS TROLL! I'VE BEEN SO LONELY SINCE ICEYLOCO LEFT!"
  • Thanx and Goodbye
    5 years ago
    Thank you for your courtesy SJG. I am leaving this site as yes I obviously am in the wrong place.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We'll see if this works Ishmael, keep your asshole sealed up, so you don't shit on this board.

4"

https://www.zoro.com/cherne-industries-p…

SJG

Katie Kissoon, sings with Clapton

great solo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSzL2le…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GBnhzQ…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You'd think that you'd be better at comebacks after so many years (a) online and (b) as a shut in.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Maybe Marie did not know how to deploy IGNORE. Maybe people don't find it now.

She even deleted her pics except the the one avatar she has now.

Lost lots of women cause guys send them irritating stuff, just like with PMD

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Maybe also Marie doesn't know that san_jose_creep only gives club advice based on reading about it on the internet because he doesn't actually go to strip clubs in this century.

But now she knows.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    If you're a legit stripper - yeah you are in the wrong place.

I would call clubs first and ask questions about getting hired. It is different everywhere. Good luck!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Who is PMD?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PSD, Pink Sugar Doll.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion