tuscl

OT: Welcome to Miami Part II

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Two days ago I posted about the crazy accident I saw when driving back from the airport on I-95 after getting-home from my ATL trip.

Today I went to grab a late-lunch at a Walmart near-me that has a small Cuban restaurant in it (instead of a McDonalds like some Walmarts do).

Anyway - I enjoy my late-lunch, walk out to my Papi-mobile, get in and start it up and I'm looking down at my cellphone when I see a woman walking towards my car and she makes eye-contact w/ me thru the front-windshield - I didn't think anything about-it and I figured she was walking to her car in the large parking-lot - I'm looking down at my cellphone and the passenger door opens and she tries to get in my passenger seat - I block her and tell her "no no no" and she says something about "get me out of here they're calling the cops on me" - I tell her again no and she tries to get in the car again and again I gotta stiff-arm her again to keep her from sitting in the passenger seat - she again says they wanna call the cops on me - I tell her again no and she leaves - she was a Latina in her mid to late 30s but didn't sound Cuban - IDK what the hell was going on but she then quickly walked away heading towards a side-street at the end of the large parking-lot.

As I'm pulling away from the parking-lot I see a young guy w/ a phone in hand as if he was talking into it and looking her way - he wasn't dressed like a Walmart employee and was kinda dressed like one of the employees at the small-restaurant inside Walmart but not sure if he was one of the employees - I thought about pulling over and asking him if he knew what was going-on but decided to just let things be and just go about my biz - weird situation though - and why I'm always on edge when I'm down here; if it's not one thing it's another - there are shitty and crazy people anywhere; but I always seem to be more at ease when I'm out of Miami and more on edge when I'm here.

23 comments

• TimJo
    5 years ago
    You didn't ask her what's on the menu?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - I'm not into crazy unbalanced bitches - not worth the trouble
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

Having worked in S Florida nad driven all over, I could write a book, no make that an encyclopedia, on nutty things I've seen. :)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Trump is responsible!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 😊
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I guess you looked like a good get away car. No telling what she was into.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Papi literally has to beat the women away with a stick. You probably could have Toda La Noched her for free.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Realize in a club she would seem perfectly normal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL - I guess that was the version of a stripper hopping on your lap uninvited
    😊

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Buy an annuity with your retirement savings, and move to a lower cost of living area where it quieter with less BS.

Part of that advice is joke, except the moving. You can always drive or fly to a strip club and pick up a job that pays less, but at least you’d have your sanity, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ being fluent in Spanish as well as English, it's always been in the back of my mind to retire abroad (mainly Latin American or the Caribbean) - for now I'm locked into Miami bc my 90 y/o mom pretty-much depends on me for everything (handle all her affairs and a lot of her day to day stuff); and I gotta do about the same for her 83 y/o sister (my aunt) that never had children; so I can't make a move as long as they are still among us per se (and neither of them speaks English which makes them even more dependent on me, and neither drives - my mom never drove in this country).

But yeah - if it wasn't bc I gotta be around for them pretty-good chance I would not be living in Miami.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    > LOL - I'm not into crazy unbalanced bitches - not worth the trouble

Dude....you are here....you sure about that? LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ one unbalanced person in a relationship is enough
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I wish Walmarts near me had Cuban restaurants. I hate McDonald's.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    There is a Subway in the Walmart closest to me.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Papi you can set your car remote to unlock only The driver side door that will prevent someone from climbing in the car with you when you enter.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Papi - just be glad she didn't get in with a gun and say "drive".

Both of your stories are just crazy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    She sounds like she did a chew and screw at a local restaurant.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Welcome to Miami...Bienvenido at Miami.

I love that crazy ass town!
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I was once in a Target Parking lot in Dallas on my phone in my car. I was in Dallas on business and had about an hour between appointments. A young girl comes up an knocks on the window. She is not that pretty, a bit thick and looks to be about 19 or 20. She tells me that there is an outfit inside that she wants and she will give me a bj if I buy it for her. I asked her how much and it was $28.
    I decided that there was way too much risk here and said no. I think it was the only time I was propositioned at Target or Walmart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... you can set your car remote to unlock only The driver side door that will prevent someone from climbing in the car with you when you enter ..."

I usually do that - I had bought something at Walmart and had opened the passenger door to put the stuff in on the passenger side floor and didn't bother to lock the doors once I sat inside while I was sitting there looking at something on my phone.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Were you looking on TUSCL, you should know better than to look on your phone when your in the drivers seat 😂
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ you know me too-well - I'm a PL 24/7
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion