tuscl

I'm looking for a cute dancers leg to hump. And one that gives lots of treats!

WickThePuppy
I take humpin wegs out of the cwub ...on a discount!
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:34 PM
Thank you Wuf! Wuf!

28 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Gonna pick up all your bitches? 😁
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh shit this guys gonna get loads of pussy. I can’t compete with that.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Found one for you. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Atta boy Wick! Roll over and show them your lip wick lipstick before you start humping. Then they know you mean business!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Awww he is so cute!
  • joesmama69
    5 years ago
    Give Wick a treat
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Rite
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea wick! You could ride along in the shit truck and be my wing dog. We get olebtynof cute dancers that hire us to dump loads in jackasses basements. I am sure you could get in on some good leg humping action there.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    *plenty of cute dancers*
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WickthePuppy needs a suit, just like every Rick. [view link] SJG
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    As long as the puppy wears a suit and becomes a badass he will be welcomed by the council. But no licking your own balls during the meetings please. We have to maintain a certain decorum. Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Do you got a suit? SJG
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    Also, a public service announcement: don’t click on shadowcat links. I have it on good authority that viewing some of those links if more painful than a crab claw to your nuts. I did the experiment on Dougster. As punishment for his crimes against rickkind we tied him to a chair, forced his eyes open Clockwork Orange style, and showed him shadowcat links. After 10 minutes he was screaming “have some mercy and just crush my balls with your claws!” I decided to just continue the shadowcat link torture. I didn’t want to touch Dougster’s balls. Would you? Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hey, that Clockwork Orange style torture is heavy shit. Anyone ever read the novel? I would like too. Like the blond girl in thigh high stockings and highheels that he fucks at the end? SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Super dog
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A Clockwork Orange, ending [view link] SJG Garbage - Vow [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate WickThePuppy - comedic troll account
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wick is wearning the wopes weal good
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You aren’t fooling anybody Troll Warner, we know you’re just a pathetic hairless ape that gets off on calling people trolls. How do we know this? The only hairless ape on this site smart enough to program a bot is rickdugan. My bud rick never mentioned programming a bot account so you can’t be real. Of course I could program, but it takes so much time. My claws ruin the keyboard if I get excited wanting to defile some sexy female hairless ape or want to go all wildebeest on some male hairless ape. I’ve tried instructing my beautiful female hairless ape assistants to type for me but many are kind of stupid and, regardless, I just end up wanting to assfuck them with my BSLC after a half hour. So I leave the programming to ricks with sufficient time. But I digress. WickThePuppy is a probationary rick. As long as he can keep from licking his balls during council meetings he’s welcome to mature into a valued rick. Troll Warn not-bot is a damn dirty ape that’s going to get some wildebeest treatment if he doesn’t stop annoying the ricks! ROAR!!! WILDEBEEST!!! ROAR!!!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Best thread ever.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ROAR!!!
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    I bet Wick crushes all the pussy. Probably crushes 10 times a day. Walks up to random bitches, which is the PC word for female dog, and crushes those bitches pussies. Woo woo woo.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Wick, Find nicespice, I bet she has lots of treats
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    If she runs out, come find me and I will throw a frisbee for you
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WickThePuppy has grown up fast, promoted to the rank of Corporal, guarding our B-52s in Saudi Arabia. It is a dangerous place, but he has an airconditioned underground doggie bunker. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion