tuscl

Should I post a review of a club where I didn't go inside due to the valet?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, August 5, 2019 1:00 AM
I assume it would be the equivalent of someone who didn't go inside a club because the club wanted to scan their ID.

14 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    If there is something noteworthy about the interaction with the valet, why not? People will vote and maybe it gets posted.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    I feel it's worth while
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I think all useful information that steers one to or from a club is appropriate to review. You could also just go into the comments section of the most recent reviews and post issues there. I know I read those comments before going to a club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    If the Valet is noteworthy & not just "Valet Required" I'd say go ahead and post it, if it gets approved fine. If not, don't get all butthurt. Or, just post it as a comment if its a small thing.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You probably just gave a few of our less scrupulous reviewers a way to rack up higher review counts without having to even get out of the car. You'll be a troll reviewer hero for this. 😉
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’d add ID scans to required valet parking is definitely something that should be included in reviews but neither of those items as a stand-alone would get my approval for a club review
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    If you describe heading back to the parking lot only to see the valet guy smoking the tires doing donuts in your 2019 Vette, I would most likely approve the review.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No. You gotta at least go inside. Even if it’s a situation where there are no dancers you could still put up some decent info. But not going in? It would have to be a crazy situation at Valet. Like a brawl or shootout
  • Jackmd
    5 years ago
    I have written reviews about clubs with locked doors during opening time that people found informative. Going into a place is not a requirement for a valued review.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Make sure you mention the ethnicity, height, and weight of the valet. Please rate the pavement on a scale of 1-10, busted with potholes being 1 and freshly resealed as 10. Mention if there are trees af the entry and please describe the signage ie visible from close or afar. Be sure to estimate the size of the sign. Describe the material on the outside of the building and if all the lights are working. Or, if you visited during the day mention that and mention that that is why you couldn't tell if all the light bulbs were operable. Make sure to mention if costs and mandatory valet were clearly advertised, the type of font used would be good. Was it arial, verdana, or tahoma, or something else. Finally tell your story and be sure to mention if the valet had an accent. Maybe then the review cocksuckers oiav, clubber, and minnow will approve.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Or DickyDoo2 might reject it.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    RE- Cocksucker- Speak for yourself, pistola. Lame attempt at sarcasm. If review tells me nothing about inside the club, and posts something that really belongs in "club discussion" section trying to pass it off as a review,I'll click the red button.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Why don't you just state what it was about the valet that caused you to not go inside - depending on what it was determines whether it's review-worthy or not - just saying you didn't go in b/c of valet is too fucking vague.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion