Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who'd You Rather: Cori Nadine vs. Ashley Sinclair

AnonymousJim

Scanning the room from the back

7 yrs ago · 2 min read

We open the Model Bracket with a matchup that, I have a feeling, might tilt decidedly one way. I'll explain below.


Model Bracket: Cori NADINE vs. Ashley SINCLAIR


Cori NADINE

36D-25-36

PIC: tuscl.net CLIP: (nude photoshoot) xnxx.com


Cori Nadine is a difficult phenomenon to explain those who don't remember the days before broadband internet. She didn't claim to be the most downloaded woman on the Internet like Cindy Margolis, but she was willing to go nude, did a lot of shoots, and was a mix of fit and sexy that made for great pictures that made their way around the early Internet quickly. Throw in the occasional video clip from her Ironman Swimsuit Edition shoots, which, unlike another Swimsuit Edition, usually had her at least topless, and the woman of Philipino, Irish and Navajo descent was probably just as known of a commodity as Margolis to some. Now 50, Nadine largely stopped modeling after about 2002, though her surprisingly little-followed Instagram shows she still likes to take a sexy snap sometimes.


Ashley SINCLAIR

32DD-23-34

PIC: tuscl.net CLIP: (hardcore creampie) pornhub.com


This might be all you need to know about Sinclair: When I changed my profile pic to be her for a stretch of time, no less than four of you messaged me to ask who it was and basically call her perfect. While Sinclair has been in the business for what's starting to approach a decade, she's still not real well known. I'm not sure why. If you like fit girls, you should know Sinclair has competed and won awards in bodybuilding competitions. If you're a little freaky, you can find a few foot fetish and JOI videos she's done. If you want a more-personal connection, she seems to butter her bread moreso with camming than actual porn, so go visit her website and become an "investor" if you'd like. But if you just like a girl that's the right mix of sweet and sassy, on top of a perfect body, Sinclair is it.


Here goes:

NADINE SINCLAIR or NEITHER

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Ferdinx
Ferdinx
•

Definitely Sinclair

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Neither

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Another tough one. I’ll go Nadine.

Profile picture for latinalover69
latinalover69
•

neither but maybe the first one

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

I will pitch my tent with Cori Nadine...

You can't go wrong with that choice...

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nadine is my pick.

But Sinclair was hot in that video. I'm not throwing her out of bed.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Tough choice. I really want both. If I have to pick between the two, I'll go with Ashley. Both are stunning.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Nadine.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Both

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Nadine

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Wow. Tough choice. Nadine by a quim hair.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I looked up Nadine's Instagram ( instagram.com ).

If I had to bang someone age appropriate to me, I'd put her towards the top of my list.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Cori

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Pass on both.

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

also pass on both

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Cori Nadine

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Nadine, easily. Sinclair has that Kapri Styles problem of cross-eyed nipples.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

If forced to choose, I'd opt for Cori Nadine, for a prettier face, better redone boobs, and better overall proportions.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Going by face, Sinclair. Going by body, Nadine.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Cori Nadine. She has that sexy, I want to fuck look.

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

Sinclair hands down. So hot!!!

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Sinclair looks like a lot of fun!

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Yup, a dominant win — although it went the complete opposite way I expected.

My vote is for Sinclair, but I think maybe I can explain why I think this went totally against my thinking in explaining my vote.

First off, you'll notice Sinclair's picture and clip are basically one in the same. I think that clip is smoking hot. Some of the best porn I've seen in years. That said, maybe she's not your thing, particularly if you're apparently very big on nipples not pointing in opposite directions (?) as someone was above. I'm not that picky and I think she's one of the hottest things around right now.

Secondly, Nadine's pic is good and the video seemed to be head-and-shoulders above anything else I found for her. That said, maybe the old, grainy video hides some flaws. I saw plenty of her in my early time on the interwebs and while she was definitely worth looking at galleries of, I did kind of think she had an almost angry look in a lot of her pictures. Someone above said they thought that was a "I want to fuck" look, but combined with her clearly high level of fitness, I feel like it's kind of a semi-permanent weightlifter's scrunched-up face, not something all that sexy. I mean, she made the 64 for a reason, but this was a big upset seed-wise, especially since I had received feedback about Sinclair long before the bracket.

But hey, we play the game for a reason, and the results fall as they do.

NADINE: 12 SINCLAIR: 5 NEITHER: 4

̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶&̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶:̶ ̶1̶

So yeah. Nadine moves on in a dominant stunner. I'm learning a lot about your collective tastes with this.

Nadine will go up against the winner of the Linda O'Neil/Meridian showdown in what may turn into a part of the bracket dominated by the ladies of the dial-up era.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

both.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement