1. Both of them feel compelled to educate the TUSCL masses
2. Both have an inflated sense of self worth
3. Both believe they are smarter than everyone else
4. The trolls come to defend each of them

I believe Rick Dugan is DC plus about 30 years

10 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I knew that the "educate the TUSCL masses" joke I made in the Happy Rent Day Eve thread would set someone off, lol.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    Know your place bulldog. Dogs lick their own ass and balls and worship their hairless ape masters. And some ball-licking ape worshipper thinks he can talk back to a rick? Not happening on my watch. Speak up again dog and you’ll get a claw to the testicles.

Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    It does not set me off because I really don't care what you say.... I just happened to notice the similarities between you and DC..... sad really, I pity you
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You don't care what I say, yet you create troll thread based upon a single comment. Perhaps you should save your pity for people like GMD's wife and your ridiculous BS excuses for those who are dumb enough to buy them Sloppy Seconds man. 😉
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    What's DC's latest nick?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    DC lost interest in this place just as quickly as he gained interest. Unless he's operating a fake profile of some sort, he's gone.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Bacon!!

Maybe Randommember would like to share his ideology to educate the masses, too! He thinks I’m someone else any way. I got 5 kids and a hot wife along with a great stand up career. A lot to educate me on the ways of mongering for me, making me stay in tune to learn from Tick Dugan and randommember, even SJG and others. Birds of a feather do flock together.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    LOL... it is not a troll thread if it is true

and I really do not care what a douche bag you are, it is just funny to me how important you think your opinion is
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    So at that bowl game TxTittyFag looked at UGA on the sidelines licking his balls and said "I sure would love to do that" but decided not to because he was afraid the dog would bite him
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    With all respect @Daddillac, I think you have this backwards:

@Dugan is terrified of admitting any form of weakness or self-doubt because he perceives any form of introspection as unmasculine. @DC is the exact opposite. He's gripped by uncertainty and self-doubt, especially about about his ability to attract the opposite sex.

If @Dugan were @DC's father, @DC would be persecuted non-stop for being weak and effeminate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion