tuscl

Bargirl Fun Drama, Part 1

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:51 PM
A month ago at HK I met a bargirl (BG) who appeared to be a trophy fuck experience (TFE), surprisingly after a terrific arriba we exchanged numbers, with each visit more fun than the previous, currently she is my second favorite BG (SFBG). One time I ran into her at HK, she asked why I did not text her, I responded because I had an appointment. Undeterred, she asked to buy her a ficha and soon we were arriba enjoying another fun session. During our after arriba talk, she expressed it is natural to be jealous whenever she hears about another women (my appointment BG, ABG) though she understood the business. (Note: I understand the business is about my latin charm, good looks, and, occasionally, my money.) A few days later while at HK hanging out with fellow TUSCLers waiting for an ABG, I saw SFBG waiting at the stairs, assumed she saw me, walked over, and invited her for a (just) ficha. Normally at the club, she is friendly, holds my hand and hugs but no lap dancing, sensual touching, or overt flirting but this time she was aggresive, touching my chest, legs, and stroking Little Cristobal (LC). She asked to go arriba, I painfully declined explaining I had an appointment, she pressed but I held my resolver. She grabbed my phone, opened WhatsApp, asked which BG was my appointment, reluctantly, I showed her and she looked through the pictures. She said my ABG was fat and ugly, insisting not to waste my time and money. She kissed me on the lips, commenting she looks forward to our next meet and left amicably (I tipped her $20, so she would not feel her time wasted). Later, while in my hotel room ABG asked me to order dinner from Sonora Grille, since I did not have their number I walked over. I walked in and noticed two BGs at a table but at second glance, it was SFBG and her sister (what are the odds?). They invited me to sit but I declined telling them I was ordering dinner then SFBG asked sarcastically "for your appointment girl?" As I was at the cashier ordering, I could hear SFBG saying to her sister ABG was fat and ugly, then they both laughed. After ordering, I decided to pay for their dinner, walked to their table, kissed SFBG on the cheek and told her I would see her soon. Later that night SFBG texted, told me she was not mad, everything was good between us, thanked me for paying for dinner, and wants to see me soon (fortunately, ABG was asleep). A few days later, I make an appointment with SFBG on her off day which she eagerly accepted. On the day of the appointment, she cancelled asking to meet the next day but I declined, offering a different date which she accepted, I look forward to seeing her again (she leaves on August 15th and will tentatively return in four months). To be continued...

18 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal This is the kind of drama that keeps some people holed up in their basement bedrooms, making big plans with their imaginary network of friends and dreaming of kissing women in the area directly across from the back room.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Too Many Paragraph Breaks .
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you are having fun Cristobal.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    And you know me. I would try to get a 3-some with SFBG and her sister. !!!!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @liwet You should have read the first draft.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 Yes, I am having fun but I did not like SFBG calling ABG "fat and ugly" because she is neither. Yes, I believe you would try a threesome with SFBG and her sister but I heard from a reliable source, they would not do it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I think a boxing/wrestling even between SFBG and ABG would be fun to watch.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @japrufrock This is why i share these posts, to warn TUSCL nation about these women, so that they don't leave the basement to develop a better manner for all mongers to enjoy. Their sacrafice and work is appreciated. And until that better manner is available for me to use, I will continue making the trek to TJ and informing what awaits.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Wow, Cristobal. You are spoiling those BGs. I would be doing the same thing 😁
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @bavarian I only spoil a few of them: CFBG, SFBG, and perhaps 4 ABGs. The majority are one and done.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Fun to read. Thanks for the write up. My TJ ATF tells me she is not jealous, but that she is worried that other BGs will not treat me as well as she does, wasting my time and money. Likely stripper shit. OTOH, for the most part she has been right. I have been seeing her for over two years every few months. She is always the best time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tahoecruz The jealousy is not in the manner we might attribute but more an odd combination of jealousy over money (potentially) lost and rejection of services (even though she does please you). I like to say civvie women are difficult to figure out but P4P women are imposible to understand.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My experience is that neither the Civvie role or the P4P role shows you just how women are. But by dealing with them from both perspectives, you have the best chance of figuring it out. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you younger guys tend to get way too caught up in romancing these girls. ( not that there's anything wrong with that.) I prefer renting a beautiful young lady for no more than an hour and then moving onto the next one.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I gave up a trying to figure out women, I just try to have a good time. Occasionally it is fun for me to see the drama (like the experience I shared) unfold.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful I am Latín, romancing women (even p4p) is in my DNA... Lol There are occasions where I just want their company for 30-60 minutes and move on to the next but occasionally some are initially so much fun I want to see them again.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think you have to meet them somewhere in the middle, more fun that way. And if it goes well once, let it keep on going well again and again. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Bargirl Fun Drama, Part 2 soon to follow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion