Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

popular in club vs friends being banned true story

Djscudmaster

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am/become popular. Girls outloud shout my praises. I look to get multiple numbers from strippers lets say. I am stopped from doing this or are told to do this after the club is closed. Next weekend a mutual friend who I was with goes there on His own. Chats about why I'm not with Him happen and stuff. He starts to get phone numbers of strippers. Next weekend after he decides to go on His own and is barred entry. Hmmm what is your opinion.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

They have pegged you guys as creepers.

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

good answer. I should of thought that when i was in college. In My 40's looking like 30 I walk into discotheque 18 to party 21 to drink and the looks of the females are like I'm playing Enie Minie miny Moe game

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

You're not popular with the people who run the club.

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

precisely even if i bought drinks a plenty

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

its the bouncers only

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Girls outloud shout my praises

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

In a civie bar that caters to 18 yr olds, even a 30 year old man is seen as grandpa age.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Stop typing with your face.

Profile picture for Djscudmaster
Djscudmaster
•

so I go to dating mixer friend invited Me too. gfirls age 40-60 More girls then guys. Within 10-15 minutes I have to play eenie meenie miney moe. with My friend ltatchuing on one female off the bat. and males heading for the exit doors even asking for refund becuase of numerous straight stares i get myself. whats wrong with this scenario?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement