tuscl

popular in club vs friends being banned true story

Djscudmaster
New York
I am/become popular. Girls outloud shout my praises. I look to get multiple numbers from strippers lets say. I am stopped from doing this or are told to do this after the club is closed. Next weekend a mutual friend who I was with goes there on His own. Chats about why I'm not with Him happen and stuff. He starts to get phone numbers of strippers. Next weekend after he decides to go on His own and is barred entry. Hmmm what is your opinion.

9 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    They have pegged you guys as creepers.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    good answer. I should of thought that when i was in college. In My 40's looking like 30 I walk into discotheque 18 to party 21 to drink and the looks of the females are like I'm playing Enie Minie miny Moe game
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You're not popular with the people who run the club.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    precisely even if i bought drinks a plenty
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    its the bouncers only
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Girls outloud shout my praises
    --
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    In a civie bar that caters to 18 yr olds, even a 30 year old man is seen as grandpa age.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Stop typing with your face.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    so I go to dating mixer friend invited Me too. gfirls age 40-60 More girls then guys. Within 10-15 minutes I have to play eenie meenie miney moe. with My friend ltatchuing on one female off the bat. and males heading for the exit doors even asking for refund becuase of numerous straight stares i get myself. whats wrong with this scenario?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion