Am I On TUSCL Probation?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
In one of his rants Ricky Douchebag said: “No wonder founder had to take away your ability to influence club ratings - you just couldn't be trusted with it.”

Does anyone know WTF he is talking about? If Founder took anything away from me, I’m not aware of it. Not that I care whether I’m influencing club ratings or not (except for that shithole Lollipops in Hudson, Florida), but was just wondering what this strange comment meant. I don’t know if it has in basis in reality, or is just another of Ricky Boy’s strange delusions.

18 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Who knows? Strange appeals to authority is a thing on this site, I’ve noticed.

I remember some individuals were mocking me, back when founder was going to take more measures to clamp down on trolling, that I must have been getting nervous that I was going to face consequences from him.

Except the entire reason he was considering altering his laissez faire stance on things (and seems to have changed his mind since then) was *because* of the less dancer-friendly stance of some of the members of the board.

Not that they faced consequences either. But it was odd that the narrative was that *I* had to be the one to worry about getting in trouble. 🤔
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Well, if you read it on the internet. It must be true.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I guess I’m on “double secret TUSCL probation.” https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjY…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No idea. PM founder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A while back Rick was complaining that experienced reviewers should have more weight w.r.t. the club ratings.

With the various changes Founder has made I guess at one point he had it so experienced reviewers had more weight on the club ratings, then looks like Founder changed it back to equal weight which pissed of Rick since Rick puts a lot of emphasis on the club ratings.

I guess now Rick is blaming DrE for Founder having changed it back to equal weight where experienced reviewers (DrE) can't sway the club ratings as much.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Papi: That make sense. So Ricky Boy thinks Founder changed the rating system because I gave a bad rating to Lollipops in Hudson, Florida, when it’s just as likely he changed it because Ricky Boy likes to trash Baby Dolls Dallas. Or because weirdos like Ricky Boy obsess compulsively over whether they have enough juice to alter a club rating. Or more likely, Founder wasn’t paying any attention to either one of us and was just tinkering with the site. So I’ll just chalk that comment up to another strange Ricky Boy delusion.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Oh FFS, do you really think this site's code is that smart?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Or more likely, Founder wasn’t paying any attention to either one of us and was just tinkering with the site ..."

I think this is the more likely case
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "So I’ll just chalk that comment up to another strange Ricky Boy delusion."

Or I might have said it just to get under your skin. Obviously it worked. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Nah. I don’t care whether I change a club’s rating or not, unlike you who obsesses over this minutia. I really just posted it see what your dipshit response would be, because I knew you would respond eventually, even though you claim to have me on ignore.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Rick said: “Or I might have said it just to get under your skin. Obviously it worked. 😉”

You mean to say...you like trolling? 😮
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Don't sweat it, doc. You strike me as being a bit more Omega than Delta. No "DSP" for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think TUSCL should sponsor a Rick and DrE PPV fight and TUSCLers can wager.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Double secret probation is real doc! You are livin hard!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Bottom line, founder's site = founder's rules.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> You mean to say...you like trolling? 😮

Maybe a little, lol. Doctordipshit is such a weird obsessive little ankle biter that it was guaranteed to set him off. I have to let him have the last word in almost every thread he trolls just so the thread will die. And look what happened here - one little comment sent him into a spinoff thread. 😉

Of course founder didn't change the format because of one hypersensitive dipshit like doctor. I suspect he had much more targeted commercial interests in mind, but that's just speculation on my part.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    In other words, the Douchebag admitted that he just makes shit up.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Is this thread really happening?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion