tuscl

What a feeling! I found a new CF!

Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:26 AM
I met this dancer who's such a great gal here in Pittsburgh. She's 18, a steel worker by day and a stripper by night at Mawby's.(talk about a hard worker) I met her when she was leaving work, two thugs tried to assault her and I chased them away. Her name is Alex and I think we're in love. That's us in my avatar, I don't care who knows anymore. I am absolutely crazy about this girl. It's her goal to apply to to the Pittsburgh Conservatory of Dance and Repertory but they all say she's crazy. I got her practicing a ton and right now she's dancing like she's never danced before. And before you ask she's an absolute maniac on the floor. Wish us luck!

19 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's a maniac on the floor. And she's dancing like she's never done before.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    That's a touching story. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Exactly what I thought reading this
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good luck muddy! Congrats!
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Start shopping for a ring, find a preacher, rent a hall. Good luck!😂
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Just watch out for your windows. Somebody may throw a rock. 😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think I know her - does she ride a bicycle by any chance? BTW I didn't know you were that handsome, like an actor.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Hey Marc, re the thread by Muddy9 and new CF. In his avatar that he says is the 2 of them it appears to be snow on the ground. Pittsburg in July?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "First when there's nothing But a slow glowing dream That your fear seems to hide Deep inside your mind All alone I have cried Silent tears full of pride In a world made of steel Made of stone Well, I hear the music Close my eyes, feel the rhythm Wrap around Take a hold of my heart What a feeling Bein's believin' I can have it all Now I'm dancing for my life Take your passion And make it happen Pictures come alive You can dance right through your life"
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Muddy, you need to brang her into confessions so she can pray with me! We can pray the hell out of her and get the devil out. Then we can get the plans for the wedding. Hell yea I be performin the forst tuscl wedding! 😁
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat, Why you got to be putting my real name out there like that. No more blow jobs for you. Marc
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Well thanks guys I'm waiting for her on the sidewalk now while she's auditioning. I hear Irene Cara so it must've started. When she's comes out I'm gonna have to hold her for a while, while the credits roll. You know how that goes so I might gone a little bit. Appreciate it.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    Prey she's a maniac like michael sembello
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Heaving I see what you did there Trust given
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    heaving = Richard G ?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    time to lie low for a bit !
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    What a great, if slightly unbelievable plot this would be for a movie! Set it in a stripclub. Hey, I even have a title! How about Fleshdance?? 😜
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ how bout "Steel Rod"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion