Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dead giveaways you have a new jack stripper in VIP

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Her: "EWWWWWW It's all over my hand! And it smells weird!

She runs off to the dressing room crying

Me: images.app.goo.gl

What are some y'all got?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

She scoffs at my request for a front room makeout session and ridicules the organization I am building.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^🌈

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I had a similar situation with a dancer giving me a HJ then her being upset it got on her hand - what did she expect for me to do, tell her to stop when I'm about to climax.

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

The last guy that was giving me a HJ said eeeeeew, it's leaking! What do I do now?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

She thinks it weird that I want to pay her money to grope her breasts.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

When you ask her what's on the menu and she think you want to buy her lunch.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

If she doesn't want it on her hand she should use her mouth instead. Of course she would probably complain about it getting there too.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

One more, she asks me how many songs that was.

And don't get me wrong I love new dancers. When it's too calculated and cutthroat it's too business like. Makes it less sexy.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

How much do I get for VIP?

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

"I'm going to go ask what all I can do in here."

She got the correct answer as she had Lil 'Rat in her mouth about 30 seconds after she returned. She was only a new stripper to that club obviously, not stripping in general.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

When you have to tell her that "blow" is just an expression. :)

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

She doesnt being napkins or wetwipes to the VIP.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement