tuscl

The Black Card.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, July 21, 2019 12:35 PM
I have read on TUSCL several times about a “Black Card”. Never really gave it much thought. However, I usually pay cash on everything I do and as such pay little attention to the cards I have. Turns out that I do have a “Black Visa Card” That has my actual signature embossed in gold on the front of the Card. The numbers (account) is printed on the back of the card, not like a regular credit or debit card. I can’t even remember when I got this thing. Is this THE card that has been referenced in other TUSCL posts as being some magical sign of high roller?

19 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got the brown card.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I got the lead card, don’t carry it anymore, it pulls my pants down and makes me look like a fuckn millennial lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you got lead in your pANTS?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Or ants in your pants?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Got the lead outta my pants and into a holster now I have a lead shooter no shit shitman TEQUILA
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gonna get some black spray paint to fix my brown card
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    My card is so black it has a criminal record
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi, Sounds like my Shell gas card minus the signature. Never have to sign anyway.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    A bouncer at my regular club gave me a yellow card for fondling a dancer's breasts, not that she was complaining.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg... as long as that Yellow Card wasn’t followed by a soccer kick to the balls or a head butt to the face, you’re all good! 😂
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I thought it was the race card, not black card. Some use it a little too much and are maxed out on their credit.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    I believe Spice was referring to the American Express card when she posted about it. [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If you go to Palazio, one might consider a “black card” as a somewhat darker colored hotel or airline travel rewards card as well. 👻
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @Nidan feel free to bring your black card to Austin. I’m sure the waitress will be able to decipher whether it’s legit or not. All you have to do is purchase time in a cabana. 😋
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I have a Walmart black card
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. Yeahhhhh.... I’d rather buy a week long hotel room. Lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    OK. due to my excessive las vegas habit I have a black card to all deja Vu's Hustler and whatever clubs. hey. they fucking add like $300-$500 drink tabs to my fucking card. Just to show you how stupid I was for years in Las Vegas.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    lol. Honestly, you will never see me use any card at a SC. Ever! Cash or nothing. I trust nobody at a SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion