tuscl

Bouncer Story Part 1

BBBC
Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O
Sunday, July 21, 2019 8:31 AM
I posted some stuff about a week ago and there were some requests for some good bouncer stories, so here is one of them. We had a patron who was, lets just say a little fucked up. He had more than alcohol in his system that night. He kept acting up and disrespecting dancers as well as getting on other patron's nerves. After repeated warnings we had to eject him. I got behind him and put him in a full nelson, picked him up and headed for the door with him. This was back when we put hands on unruly patrons. He was squirming so bad he ended up hitting his head on the door jam on the way out! I did not feel too sorry for him because he was a complete ass hole. Once he was outside, all he had to do was leave like asked to do but he did not. He kept trying to fight and a couple more bouncers that followed me out helped out. The door girl had already called the cops, so he would have been better off just complying. He would not quit running his mouth even though we had already roughed him up a little. We had him pinned down to the ground and were just waiting for the cops to do their job. As soon as the cops got there, we let them take over. They had him handcuffed and sitting on the ground Indian style while they were doing their thing and taking statements, etc. They understood us having to mess this guy up a little because the dude just did not know when to shut the hell up. One of the cops finally turned around and gave this idiot a mouth full of boot! Just kicked him hard! This guy was sitting there in cuffs spitting blood and teeth out and still running his stupid mouth. Funniest thing I ever saw! haha

17 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    No disrespect but this is a typical, boring bouncer story. Hopefully part 2 is better.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    does not seem funny - but whatever
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just reinforces the consensus that bouncers are idiots kicking a drunk in the mouth is far from funny, that cop should be kicked off the force immediately
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    When I was a student, two bouncers beat up a student at a campus bar (not a strip club). The student died and the bouncers were charged with murder. One bouncer had a family that hired a good lawyer for him. The lawyer asked for separate trials and his client was found not guilty. The other bouncer, without the financial resources for a good lawyer, was found guilty of murder.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    PLEASE PUT THAT THING AWAY BBBC
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I will dump a load in your basement BBBC. Not brilliant!
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    I was bounced on a bouncers knee in VIP once
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    It was hot!
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Bull shit...
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    It is cross cross applesauce, not “Indian Style.” Why you gotta be so insensitive.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah... hilarious... :-|
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    One of the funniest things I recall is a guy who just walked into the bar...drunk already. He was a happy drunk though. Kahoots had this little dance floor that was maybe a step up from the ground and the guy just walked in and stepped right up on the little stage and twirled around the pole once. I don't think he made it all 360 degrees before a bouncer had him by the scruff and walked him right back out. He wasn't a threat to anybody but I could see why he had to go. It looked like a scene from Benny Hill from way back in the days.
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    Benny Hill is great!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Most bouncers are idiots about ten years ago I saw a small disagreement with a bartender in a club it was over a drink that was not correct the bouncer interjected himself isn’t the dispute and put his hands on the patron, the man told the bouncer to take his hands off his shirt, when the jackass bouncer tried to eject the patron the man dislodged his hands and put him through a plate glass door, the whole situation could have been avoided had the bouncer just stood back and allowed the bartender to just pour another drink.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ have you and I met before ? Lol.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Ricky misses praying bouncer with me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion