tuscl

A guide to being a good strip club customer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Three strippers talk about being a good strip club customer.

The thing I disagreed with most was this: "All three dancers talked about how uncomfortable they feel when customers try to get them to engage in gossip about other dancers."

In my experience, dancers are always gossiping to me about other dancers, and the gossip is mostly negative. They tell me a dancer is fat or is on drugs or has a pimp. They criticize other girls' looks or habits or tats. I don't engage in much gossip myself.

I think the negative comments are often an attempt to pry a customer away from a competing dancer. Once a few years ago when my CF was on stage, another stripper sat down at my table and told me my CF was sleeping with the DJ. This, I later learned, was true. But why would I care? She wasn't my wife or girlfriend, and a hot stripper is sure to be sleeping with someone. As long as she was having sex with me, I was happy.

https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/…

15 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I suppose they don't want to hear that Bambi gives better blow jobs than they do. :)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The article is kinda bs... Its basically saying shut up, don't touch, pay up...
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    IME strippers normally can't keep their mouth closed talking shit about other dancers
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Agree stupid fking article. At a strip club i want to be myself grope a hot dancer and whisper all my dirty thoughts in het ear and she at least pretends she is enjoying all of it...im not at a strip club to be a good little fking church boy.

Dancers with all these fussy "rules" governing how customers should behave think and talk should just work normal receptionist jobs and leave the strip club world to bad chicks with thick skins. Cant play in the big leagues if you cant the hits...
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    *take the hits...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The part I found amusing is that the writer (Jessie Sage) is a woman who wrote...

“ so I decided to reach out to three current and former full-time dancers — Eden, Sheena, and Iris — asking them what their male patrons could do to make their jobs better.”

...but there was nothing requested what *female* patrons could do to make stripper jobs better.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ that is right. She is sexist. Thumbs down to Jessie Sage
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "“There are some guys who would grab my ass when I walked by, actively groping me, but who were not planning to buy a dance,” Eden recounts, calling this a form of shoplifting. “I am using my body as a form of service, you don’t get to touch it without asking or paying.”"

^^^ interesting comment in the article. If so.eone gets busted with that kind of shoplifting, how can they take back the merchandise?
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Oh no. Strippers have not only talked shit about other strippers to me but talked shit about other strippers in front of me. I keep quiet
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    WHAT THEY SAID...

*Sheena, Iris, and Eden all said that it is relatively easy to be a good customer in a strip club: Openly communicate what you want, respect the dancers (including their choices and their boundaries), pay and tip generously for the interactions, and don’t try to push for interactions outside the club. These boundaries help dancers feel safe, respected, and able to really engage customers, creating the best interactions for everyone. “Good customers are willing to engage in the fun fantasy play of what the experience can be, they are there to create a piece of performance art; and we can both enjoy that in the moment,” says Eden.*

TRANSLATION: Leave one ball in a jar at the door and everything will be great. 😉
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I guess this article doesn’t seem as strident as some similarity themed articles I’ve read. And I agree with some of it. When sitting at stage, don’t be a cheap ass and tip. It’s their job and be respectful. Don’t assume and don’t shame. Those are fair points.

However, respectfulness goes both ways. These types of articles aren’t designed to make that point and I understand that. But it makes these types of articles less interesting than they could be.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    ^^^im of the thought that as long as a customer is not being outright abusive...everything is fair game at a strip club. A customer doesnt have to spend a dime in the club if he doesnt want to. He can bring up any topic he wants. He can touch her or not touch her. In every business..the customer is always king and the strip club is no exception.

Similarly, a dancer can choose to or not to engage a customer for whatever reason.

"Creating a piece of performance art" lol give me a fking break...this isnt the fking russian ballet....youre parading yourself naked for money. These dancers seriously need to get over themselves....
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I believe that no strip club customer has any right to just grab a dancer walking by. If they interact by agreement, then he can, but she retains veto power.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I didn't read anything unrealistic in the article and agree with most of it.

My rules as a good customer are ...

- Always tip if I go up to the stage. Strippers that I don't want dances from appreciate it and will do me favors like help me find my fave or get a new one I'm interested in to come over.

- If I'm watching the stripper on stage stage from a table or the bar and she is alone but putting in effort, I will walk up and put a tip down for her. Again, whether or not I want a dance from her, she appreciates it and often does me favors as mentioned earlier.

- It's an OCD thing but I always fold my tip into an 'A' frame before I set it down. They put in effort to dance, I'll put in effort to tip. Plus it's a symbolic thing - represents the tent I'm pitching in my pants.

- I won't ever touch a stripper until she initiates first contact or clearly doesn't mind. And it's never first on her ass or a grope. It's usually my hand on the small of her back and I'll give it a light massage. But no, I won't tip just for doing that.

- If she's providing good mileage in a dance I will tip and it will increase in scale with the amount of mileage. For example if she stick shifts or grinds her pussy on my hard dick she's going to get a decent tip. If she's trying to make me LDK it's going to be more. If she's dodging my dick and going to air dancing just when it could get better, no tip. Basically I tip to reward good behavior in the form of making my dick hard. Make my dick go limp = NO TIP.

- I always tip the bartender well. They can be an ally locking down a hottie.

- I keep my LDKs and jizz to myself. It doesn't even need to come up. I can take care of it myself and if it is clear she doesn't like it, I will move on and never trouble her again.

- I never want extras or OTC.

- I come to the club clean and with good hygiene.

- I'll politely decline a dance offer if I don't want one and I'll tell a stripper early in conversation if I'm going to get a dance with her or not so we don't have waste each other's time.

- I stay positive and friendly. I'm there to have a good time. No need for any negativity.

- I stay out of gossip discussions. I'll just listen and agree with whomever is with me which is usually a fave.

- I don't bring my personal life issues to the club and talk about them. When I'm there I'm all about just sexual flirtation and teasing. I'd rather just shower my stripper with true compliments than discuss anything about me. I'm there to get a boner and LDK and that's it.

All of this is my refinement of how I club after many years of doing it. And through it I get along with most everyone in the club and those working show me a good time when I'm there.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "The article is kinda bs... Its basically saying shut up, don't touch, pay up..."

LULZ not really. It basically said shut up about talking shit about other dancers, don't touch for free, and pay up if she's being a good entertainer for you...

LOL work on your reading comprehension.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion