tuscl

OTC Price For Threesome

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Monday, July 15, 2019 12:34 PM
My wife and I have an opportunity for a threesome with a very hot dancer we’ve had some good CR experiences with. How would you set an opening offer? Since she had to take care of both of us would you expect to pay 2x her normal price for just you and her? I’d expect a slightly higher price but what’s a fair premium?

8 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    2 people, pay twice her asking price...
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have no real experience with this exact situation but maybe half again as her normal rate.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I'd do 150% of the normal price. Don't pay double and don't pay the price for just one of you but somewhere in between seems fair.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    tell us how it went - I'm sure it will go well.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Why should the dancer get ripped off though? Its not a buy one get one 50% off when you bring a friend.....
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I'd offer 50% above normal rate but I could see it costing double. Never considered having a dancer do a threesome with me and an s.o. so I can't speak to that specific experience. I have had a couple of times where I had an otc girl offer to bring a friend for roughly 50% higher than her normal rate and it seemed worth it to me. I have also had a lot of girls offer to bring a friend for double the normal rate and I have passed on these offers. I also had a girl tell me that it would be triple the norm for her to bring a friend and I just laughed. I wouldn't pay double because I don't see double the benefit but that is just a personal preference of mine. I"m sure a lot of girls will insist on at least double so it is up to you to determine if it is worth it to you.
  • BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    I've done thiz.The dancer came over and spend the night with us for $200. In the club she charged 200. Lol. This is detroit and she agreed to come over after we had a good time at the club. She didnt come that day we had her over another time. For what it's worth my wife is attractive (avatar) and the dancer was legit into her. I'm full dad bod but well endowed and she was into it. My wife and her are friends now on social media and the girl doesn't dance anymore. She has come over since but for free. Stayed the night. Brought her kid. Played with my kids. Lol. I live a fucked up life.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    150% of her usual rate. If it were an outcall maybe 175%.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion