tuscl

Negotiating

bruceleeroy
California
Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:33 AM
I know everyone negotiates for extras at the club. But when setting up OTC, do you guys still negotiate or do you just go with the girls rates?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You better negotiate - you don't wanna go with stripper-math - whether it's ITC or OTC if she makes a reasonable offer then no need to negotiate but o/w you shouldn't count on the dancer having your best interest in mind. It's usually best for you to state the price you're willing to pay upfront vs letting her dictate the negotiation (but this requires knowing what a fair offer is w/o it being too-low or too-high)..
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Life is a negotiation. Think of it as buying a car. Do you ever go with the price the salesman tells you ?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    I don't negotiate. Lay out my affordability for the day on the table. Some take it, others pass - but all smiles either way. 99% of the time with dancers I've had dances ITC a few times. I'd not negotiate to shortchange a dancer. On occasion when I have negotiated, it's to bring GPS prices down to going rate for the area. It helps that I seldom need OTC, only want it.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    You just go with what the girl says, you'll either by overpaying by 2x-3x, or not doing many OTCs. Find a negotiation style that works for you, and go with it. I personally prefer stating my number FIRST -- she'll generally either accept, or counter with a number that isn't too much higher, and we'll circle around to somewhere acceptable. Other guys prefer she give her number first; just a different negotiation style
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Depends on what she's asking for. Some start out pretty reasonable, so no need to negotiate. Some don't and I negotiate.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    As importantly as the price, is to clearly express what you mean by OTC, a dinner date, private dance, sex, all of the above?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    As others have said, it depends. If she is being reasonable then I'm not going to nickel and dime her to squeeze some nominal amount off the top. If she is coming in high then you bet. Believe me when I say that these girls know when they are quoting a high number. I don't begrudge them for trying to get what they can, but most girls who are serious about doing p4p will respond positively to a more reasonable counter. Just be calm and friendly about it and you should be fine. Some guys prefer to blurt their number out in order to set the baseline. Personally I don't buy this notion that some girl will eagerly take a sub-market number just because he said it first, but to each his own. If she is willing to do it for, say, $300, then she'll say yes whether you offer it first or you counter with it after she quotes too high. Again, just be cool about it and willing to shrug it off if you can't come to terms. The biggest challenge that most hounds face when they are new to doing OTC, or doing it in an unfamiliar area, is knowing what a reasonable local price actually is. I cut my teeth doing OTC in NYC, which is expensive and led to me dramatically overpaying for OTC when I first started traveling a lot to much cheaper areas. But over time you'll learn and if you overpay a few times just consider it tuition.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    “I cut my teeth doing OTC in NYC” What kind of crazy pussy are you eating Rick?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^Those Puerto Rican chicks are tough all over. ;)
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Always negotiate. But you have to be clear what you are looking for.....a quickie, a date/GFE....then just work it out with her. If you really like her then don't try to get her for bargain prices. If you are new to the OTC game do a search on here and read up on it. Often the cost is the least of your concerns if you don't know what you are getting into.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    Like others mentioned before, it’s a lot of variables. For instance, do you and the dancer have a ‘relationship’ (aka danced her a lot), or are you regular at the spot? There’s a level of comfort she would have versus being brand new at the spot and charge a risk premium. People are less inclined to fuck someone over they’re bound to see again. I tried it both ways and it’s best to state the price you can best do and stand firm. Don’t negotiate. Since we’re talking about OTC, lay out all what you want. As other commentators have mentioned, what you require affects price. Consider travel. Unless the dancer can just take off as she pleases (most can’t) then you have to figure out commute along with when and where the rendezvous will take place. Finally, learn the whore prices in regards to the quality of women you’d desire and likely slap 10-25% on top for her services. As much as I would love OTC with a few dancers, it never pans out because I don’t have patience.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Always negotiate. Have a maximum price which you are willing to spend and start your offer below that. This will give you the ability to increase your offer. Don't pay too much. That's the way to ruin it for everybody.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Always negotiate price, expected services and duration. That way you don't think you are getting an evening long GFE experience for $300 while she thinks she is getting $300 for giving you a 30 min lapdance session at the hotel.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I definitely, strongly disagree on negotiating duration, at least if you're going with a known quantity (e.g., CF or ATF) rather than a rando high volume OTC girl. Best thing you can do for yourself is just negotiate a price, and once you're both happy, "okay, let's grab dinner and drinks at (fancy restaurant)". Never had a CF not happily go along with that; very often, they want to extend drinks to hours; sometimes, they crash at the hotel and you have an overnight. The overall price will not be one dime more for the extended date -- unless you unwisely inject the notion of pay-per-hour pricing into the negotiation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion