tuscl

At least 14 new women in Florida and New York come forward to accuse Jeffrey Eps

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
An average guy would be heading straight to jail. I'm not convinced Epstein will be convicted of anything. A billion dollars can buy a lot of innocence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

18 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    OK, I believe that pedophiles should be punished. But I'm guessing that at least a few of those 14 woman are opportunists just looking for money. Note that they aren't filing charges, they are contacting Epstein's attorney. They want to get paid.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This scandal would have been headlining for months prior to Trumps inauguration, but with all of the conflict and crap coming out of this administration, this disgraceful spectacle of abused wealth and power keeps dropping to the back burner.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Why doesn’t this greasy asshole just deny it and label everyone a liar? It works for some rich, fat, old, slimy bastard with orange hair and a 3-inch dick.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I hope the creep serves time and all the ladies he abused get paid a substantial amount.

I find it interesting that he was paying $300. That’s the same market rate that mongers throw around.

There are plenty of hot legal age women that are willing to render those services. He should have been recruiting from strip clubs not high schools.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Thomas Jefferson said the "natural aristocracy" was a "gift of nature to govern society".... Reality is, the rich have relationships with judges and government officials...this goes a long way.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The big mystery is where Epstein gets his money. We know he used video and photo equipment to record what went on. The women/girls say he debriefed them about their sexual encounters with his “friends”. He keeps his money offshore. Despite calling himself a hedge fund manager, there is no record of him trading stocks. His company is structured like Bernie Madoffs. He personally oversees all the investments and no else has access to records of his funds.

This all seems to indicate he is really a blackmailer, not a fund manager.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Mark
    There is a rumor that Epstein loaned Kushner Companies 340 million and has an interest in a few of their buildings
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I don’t think Epstein has, or ever had, $340 Million to lend. Like most con men, he lives beyond his means and gives a false impression of immense wealth.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You could be right but Trump is cut from the same cloth
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Epstein could be a blackmailer. He might have entrapped wealthy men by giving them underaged girls and then threatening to expose them. His $77 M townhouse in NYC was originally purchased by an Ohio billionaire who never lived in it, and somehow it ended up in the hands of Epstein.

He has a lot money. Besides his townhouse, he owns a huge ranch in New Mexico, a mansion in Florida, and two islands. His real estate alone is valued at $200 M. And then he has his privates jets and helicopters.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I reassert that there's likely a lot of really nervous rich guys out there right now, and I bet a lot of them are researching expat communities in countries having no extradition treaty with the US.

I'll add that there's probably a good spread of liberals and conservatives in that population of flop-sweating men.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Just because someone owns ( or rents ) $200 Million in assets doesn’t mean their net worth is $200 Million. I have no doubt Epstein is worth millions. I doubt he is worth anywhere near a billion.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If the guy is knowingly dealing with those underage, then he should get what he has coming.

SJG
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Here's a story that casts doubt on the idea that Epstein was really a hedge fund manager.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/h…
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    TxtittyDogFucker

Just cuz Epstein violated your sister’s rectum and made love to your daddy’s nutsack, it doesn’t mean you have to insult him like that. Show some decorum for crying out loud you fucking libtard.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @TextittyLibtardLover

If yo mama hadn’t breast-fed you until you turned 21 maybe you could complete a coherent sentence you progressive piece of democratic shit.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Good comeback, Pedro! Now, go eat another burrito.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^TxTittyBeaner
    Y iz u such a greesee Meksikin pees ov shit? To much kum in ya mouth frum ya Beaner dad?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion