tuscl

Bbbj. STD risk?

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:03 PM
It's well established that most p4p FS is covered. It seems many of y'all are willing to bbbj with women who are by definition the highest risk for having STDs. I know, data is somewhat controversial as to how easily they can be passed to the guy from oral. But still. You not worried?

22 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I think we've discussed this before. If her throat is infected with Chlamydia of syphilis, it's theoretically possible to pass it on to you. But not likely. I worry much more about HPV throat cancer from DATY.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    About 30,000/yr people die in car accidents in rhe US - I haven't heard of anyone dying from a blowjob
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you have an S.O. you are regularly intimate with, or plan to be in such a relationship in the future, then makes sense to avoid all STD risks but this smalso means bypassing the pleasures of BBBJs
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As opposed to investing, the younger you are the less sexual risk you should probably take
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Try giving yourself a bbbj
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Most STDs can be cured and or managed now....YOLO....as long as you can afford said treatment
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    You only go around once in life. I think you should dive into life mouth first and then worry about it after you’re dead.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If you’re married the risk is unconscionable, if you’re single and Russian Roulette is a risk you’re willing to take go for it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    BBBJ with any stranger is higher risk. With a stripper, even more risk. It really depends on your tolerance for risk. Here's the thing, though. It's actually the stripper who has a far greater chance of catching something from you than the other way around. I would agree that for married guys, condoms should probably go on for everything, including blowjobs.
    5 years ago
    Even condoms are not 100% safe. Some communicable STDs care passed with skin to skin contact.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Better question. When a beautiful girl kneels in front of you, unzips your pants, pulls out your cock, then starts sucking away. How many of you have the willpower to say " can you put a condom on me " ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ good point sir
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ll take a blowjob from a beautiful girl any day I can.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    TBH I don't think many people use condoms anyways and I definitely don't see the point of a blow job with a condom...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Little Cristobal prefer BBBJ, I know CBJ are safer, so I leave it up to the dancer/BG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with, that way the total number of girls will not be that high. SJG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Reward outweighs the risk in my opinion. Besides, all the dancers tell me that they only do these things with me so it's safe.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Random member is correct. Most oral cancers are caused by the HPV. The most common source of infection is performing oral sex. Men are more susceptible to the HPV than women. You have a much better chance of getting an STD by performing DATY than by receiving a BBBJ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm not so sure that the link b/w DATY and throat-cancer has been proven - I think it's been stated there "may" be a link but not that it's been proven - AFAIK but can't say I've looked into it.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All the dancers that give me oral and allow me to give them oral tell me that they allow it because I am a medical professional and am probably safe. Huh! Makes sense to me! At least I do make sure I’m covered. Thus, perhaps their stripper logic is not too for off.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Evidence that a strain of HPV (HPV-16) is a likely cause of throat cancer. I know someone who almost lost his life to throat cancer. Hard to quantify the risk, but you're kidding yourself if you think unprotected DATY is completely safe. [view link]
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Papi - the link between genital wart, cervical cancers, and throat cancers is undisputed. Numerous studies have been done showing that the tumors caused by some strains of HPV can become cancerous. Long story short, DATY at your own risk. I do not eat out strange, just Mrs. GammaNu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion