tuscl

Craziest night of my life

I took two strippers out for drinks tonight, one showed up almost blacked out drunk, could tell we were babying her and freaked out. She ended up ripping out the other girls ear ring drunk and them getting into a fist fight. I got one into a bar the other in an uber got her home and she then fell thru the guard rail on her balcony. Luckily her brother came out, left her in his hands and ubered back to the other.

We go to another back and she gets wrecked, pulls the stripper hustle on a random dude for a shot, slot of drama. I get her in an uber drive her home and we get in her apartment complex she gets out throws up and runs off. I chase her, she screams she doesnt know me and dont touch her. We find a neighbor who has dealt with this before after an hour of her rolling around on and off claiming she loves me and doesn't know me we get her home to find out she lost her keys. She is screaming for her roommate, that I am there to rape her, not to touch her and I am explaining to her that I cant be around if the cops show up cause I will go to jail. She them yells at this old lady (60+ year old, neighbor that has been helping her and me). Finally the roommate lets her in and I just run away fearing what will come out her mouth, the old lady is yelling at me cause she made up a bunch of lies about her, but luckily everyone but me knows this situation.

What the fuck, I will never ever hang out with a stripper again. I am done with clubs, this shit ain't worth it. I just want to make sure they weren't left drunk in a bad situation and I am scared I could have gone to jail for life. We are all damaged but fuck that, fuck that. I have never been so happy to be home, getting drunk alone.

38 comments

• Member6532
    5 years ago
    I am waiting for an uber to get me breakfast cause I am to damn drunk to sleep, one stripper has texted me sorry, but shit got insane. Fuck strippers, fuck them. I want a good damn big breakfast from McDonald's and go to bed...I hate them.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    And you didn't even get a blow job! SMH.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Experience is the best teacher. You’ve learned a lesson more than what money can pay my friend. Good job, now just don’t go doing that again and you’ll have more fun the next time.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    1MDB description of the movie, "Blind Date", 1987

"When bachelor Walter Davis (Bruce Willis) is set up with his sister-in-law's pretty cousin, Nadia Gates (Kim Basinger), a seemingly average blind date turns into a chaotic night on the town. Walter's brother, Ted (Phil Hartman), tells him not to let Nadia drink alcohol, but he dismisses the warning, and her behavior gets increasingly wild. Walter and Nadia's numerous incidents are made even worse as her former lover David (John Larroquette) relentlessly follows them around town.
    Release date: March 27, 1987"

Sounds like you lived it! Did either of them at least look like KB? 😉
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    On the bright side, you have a great story and still have both kidneys. I call that a win

• Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    On 7/05/2019
    Kcmember85 said he was “done” with stripclubs. Let’s always remember
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    $200 cash, $150ish in uber, a few card charges, I'd say $450

On a side note I am getting calls now apologizing for the night and thanking me I got them home safe.

It was note worth it.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Honestly I an glad I didnt get a BJ, first the first time in my life, there is no way it would have been a good thing
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I thought that hit would be much worse.

But honestly did you expect it to go smooth? Hanging out with strippers is asking for drama (usually not everyone) Do it again with different strippers and if the same thing happens then yeah maybe it's time to go.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You should have slapped her to calm her down, and told her to behave. If that wouldn't work, I'd tell the crazy bitch to fuck off, and leave.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Been there, done that.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco claiming to be of higher moral conscious than other tuscl members, than says “You should have slapped her to calm her down”.

Looks like you’re letting your true colors show Icey. Don’t ever go around d preaching on here how you treat people better than other members, cause it’s just not true.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Bitches be crazy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Slapped her?> ICEY you're a little cunt.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I have my own experience dealing with a Patron infused black out angry drunk stripper. It was pretty ugly.

I have to accept much of the blame considering I was the one buying the shots. It's easy to forget the weight difference when drinking with these dolls.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    If you think its bad for you just think of her roommate 😄 You at least get to walk away from that shit show.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Good news is the one dancer I have known is "sorry, can't believe she would say that" and understands that I wont ever drink with her again or be around her drinking, not sure I will ever want to see her outside of the club again tho lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Most good to great, bad to horrifuc, and crazy to wild stories start with "one night i was drinking..."

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Obviously you couldn't take a hint. She actually tries to run away from you and and instead of letting her go and then leaving, instead you decide to chase her down. LOL. Then, after you catch her and she starts telling people that you intend to rape her, what do you do? Instead of getting the fuck outta Dodge you keep hanging around and running your mouth yet more. Fucking A dude - what does a girl have to do to make you gtfo? 😉

Sorry to say this, but you might want to think about what you might have said or done to skeeve her out.
    Just a thought.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Yup she wanted to get away so badly that she picked me up the next day to take me to my car lol. Sorry your experiences with women has been so bad you assume the worst dude lol. Sometimes people do dumb shit when they are drunk.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    She was running from you and telling people that you wanted to rape her. The fact that she gave you a lift to your car in the sober light of the next day, when being raped by you was much less of a risk, is irrelevant.

As far as the rest of that nonsense, I've taken countless dancers OTC and never once had one bolt like that or yell that I was trying to rape her. It sounds like she felt unsafe with you at that moment. Just some food for thought.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I have always well, including her a few times. Unless telling her, I am going home after I drop you off is creepy. Girls with shit that's happened to them in the past freak out sometimes, I wasnt the only person that was cussed out. A 60 year old women, her roommate, her roommates boyfriend. I was told when she gets up this is a fairly regular thing, implying I did something out of line is ridiculous. Especially when your logic is she feels safer alone with me that when people are around. But truthfully I have no reason to go back and forth with you on this, so feel free to think what you like.

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "But truthfully I have no reason to go back and forth with you on this, so feel free to think what you like."

If only that same instinct to disengage existed when a young girl was running away from you while screaming "rape" to anyone who would listen. Putting aside whatever you did to make her feel uncomfortable, you really seem to lack a self-preservation instinct. Just sayin'.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Rick, the guy is sharing a story. No need to berate him for it. My guess is he is a younger guy in his 20’s and wanted to get some ass. Who hasn’t been in his shoes?

Dugan, give it a rest.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "My guess is he is a younger guy in his 20’s and wanted to get some ass. "

Ah huh. He wanted that ass so badly that he was willing to chase her down while she was crying "rape" to whoever would listen. Maybe her instincts weren't so bad after all. 😉

Putting aside the jokes though, there is an instructive theme underlying my comments if he is indeed the young buck you believe him to be. Most of us seasoned hounds have learned when it's time to cut bait and walk away. What was the end game once those antics started? Let's even assume she had a change of heart and took him by the hand, walked him into her bedroom and spread her legs open for him. Should he have been foolish enough to fuck her after she told everyone who would listen that he wanted to rape her?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I agree completely with Rick on this...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The time at which you should have bailed on the whole night is when she showed up filthy drunk at the first place.

I go to strip clubs for less drama, not more. I'll never understand how guys let themselves get drawn into these mushroom-cloud encounters.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Again, experience is the best Escher and I’m sure he will state over and over again, which he already has, about the lesson learned.

I’ve had crazy drunk girls go wacko and I’ve learned I will only let that happen once, never again. OP has stated the same.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Total funds spent?"

Lol !
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I’ve had crazy drunk girls go wacko and I’ve learned I will only let that happen once, never again. OP has stated the same."

So for you the lesson here is not so much about deciding not to chase after a girl who is running away from you while crying "rape." Instead your takeaway is a more fluffy lesson about avoiding all crazy drunk girls - in advance. Got it. 😉

Here's the problem with that notion: if you take enough girls OTC, eventually you'll run into one issue or another, regardless of how much you try to avoid problems. It's an unstable pool to begin with and some girls hide the crazy well until you're already out with them.

But for him, his lesson learned is to avoid all strippers and clubs in the future. So I guess from now on he'll only chase down civilian girls who are running from him while crying rape. That's good to know. 😁
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Building strawmen seems to be your strength Rickyboi, similar to another poster named IceyDodo and SJG. Nobody said anything about a girl screaming rape and staying is OK, you’re simply placing words in my statement. All I said was young men get caught up in getting ass, even with crazy stupid women, usually when we are young. The OP clearly stated his lesson has been learned, yet you keep badgering the point from an heir of superiority.

I guess this is where the terms internet tough guy and keyboard cowboy come from. Your stressing a point of futility. Again, I’d suggest to just let it go. Neither of us were present, and I surely would never condone any grown man with experience like us to even find ourselves close to getting involved with what the OP detailed. That would be stupid by any intelligent man, but he is young and shared his ignorance. For that he should be commended, not berated as you so steadfastly have obsessed upon.

Now go take advantage of some young drug addicted stripper who is on a backslide and needs a quick cash infusion, and share that wonderful story in your next discussion, please RickDugan.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Meat, there was no straw man nor any air of superiority in my post. I was being critical of his actual behavior and, more importantly, the lesson he chose to take from it. The real problem was not what he believes, which is that she was a stripper. Crazy can come in civilian girl packages too. The real problem was how he handled himself once that crap started.

I'm not trying to be harsh here. I've lost count of all the mistakes I've made with women over the years, both stripper and civilian. But with each mistake it's important to be clear eyed about what we did wrong or else we'll never learn from it. His mistake wasn't that he took a stripper out, it's that he didn't gtfo of there once the crazy shit got rolling.

With that I will let this go.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If a crazy bitch starts causing a scene like that, either slap her so she comes to her senses... like slapping a hysterical person is good for them. Or just leave. Who the fuck is going to try to follow a girl who is yelling rape and tries to get with her? That's well, rapist behavior...
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I dont want to keep rehashing this, but at no point was I chasing after her while she is screaming rape at no point was the even in the story. I chased after her cause she ran and then fell down and make sure she could stand up. She ran away to throw up and pee, then go see a neighbor about a problem she had been having that the neighbor only knew about. This story has been twisted around and made sound fucked up. Literally I ran after her, picked her up she ran to the neighbor, fell down, I waited with her for the neighbor, than she ran again, me and a 60 year old woman followed her for 30 minutes cause she had no idea where she was or what was going on. She was screaming infront of her house cause she could get in. When her roommate came out finally she had passed out and then she was drunk fucked up and that's when rape came out. I didnt fully explain everything cause I was drunk when I posted and didnt think people would read this and event their own story
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    This was an OTC sexual experience or attempt, which was a mistake to begin with. I figured we would go out and at some point their friends woukd show up and I'd leave not this shit show.i was thanked by both of them for making sure they got home safe even tho they both went insane. I agree I should have got the fuck out when they were so drunk and that was my mistake.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Bitch was crazy, and you are a decent human being that fell into a bad scenario with a crazy stripper. Glad you came out OK.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Was she crazy or did he bring that fear out in her? That's the question though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Listen, man... we weren't there. It sounds like you learned a lesson and didn't get stabbed.

On some nights, you take any silver lining the clouds offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion